South Park: The Stick of Truth

I want this game to release on Games on Demand as soon as possible.. (on 360) because  i have been saving bing points for this game since I first heard about this game...

it looks so badass

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this thing was supposed to be released by this spring?  Now its at the end of the year?

THQ going out of business gave the spring release no chance. Ubisoft is now publishing it in November.

FINALLY:

South Park: The Stick of Truth to release in December, Grand Wizard Edition announced
South Park: The Stick of Truth has been given a release date and Ubisoft has also announced a Grand Wizard Edition.

south-park-stick-of-truth-jimmy.png

South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition comes with the game, a Grand Wizard Kidrobot Cartman Figure, Kingdom of South Park Map and The Stick of Truth Ultimate Fellowship Pack which includes costumes that come equipped with special abilities. It will run you $79.99.

“Suit up as the Necromancer Sorcerer to increase your fire damage, earn extra gold by equipping the Rogue Assassin outfit, deal extra weapon damage with the Ranger Elf costume, or raise your defense with the Holy Defender outfit,” reads the official description.

South Park: The Stick of Truth, will be available in the US on December 10 and in the UK on December 13 for PS3 and Xbox 360. The Windows PC release date will be shared at a later time.

I have been SUPER PSYCHED to play this ever since it was announced!!!

I am SO GLAD that it did not fall along the THQ wayside when they "fell apart"!!!

SO PUMPED and i don't know why!!!!!

I was wondering literally hours before they announced the date when the fuck they were going to announce a date.  FINALLY!
same here, i thought they were going to cancelled it, since it was originally published by thq. there has not been any press of any release date.

awe shit! delayed again!?!?!?!?

ohh well... as long as the game is good... it is worth it...

btw... new gameplay footage!

[youtube]http://youtu.be/sAbMBx9bZic[/youtube]

God Dammit, Kyle!

But in all seriousness.
I was all pumped for this finally having a release date and then it's delayed again......
Well Crap!

Yeah not happy, at this point it's either never coming out or it's going next-gen...
Nope, there's still quite a few other games coming out this gen next year, Dark Souls 2, Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 are two that come to mind. They're not moving it to next gen when it's almost complete. It'll be out this gen even if it gets delayed another time.

I want to like this game, if for no other reason that I want a good jrpg style game. But damn. Another delay? Something stinks.

Its Obsidian, so it should be expected. I'm really looking forward to the game after watching that video.  it sucks having to wait but i'd rather a delay than dealing with the Early Access program WB Montreal is doing with Arkham Origins since that game is also months from being done. 

bread's done
Back