South Park was awesome tonight.

[quote name='bignick']Actually, missed the first airing, so I am watching it now. So far so good. One of the better ones this season.[/QUOTE]

They must have done that episode in like 2 days, since all that stuff just happened.

[quote name='bignick']Actually, missed the first airing, so I am watching it now. So far so good. One of the better ones this season.[/QUOTE]

why were they not able to use the x box or gamecube in the towlie episode?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']They must have done that episode in like 2 days, since all that stuff just happened.[/QUOTE]

Thats what is so great about the show. Man, they are really pushing some buttons with this episode.

[quote name='Bivensra']why were they not able to use the x box or gamecube in the towlie episode?[/QUOTE]

because no one wants their system associated with the bombing of pearl harbor. on several occasions the show has used real video game systems, most notably the Sega Dreamcast.

Yeah I'm thinking this was the last show they were making for the first half of season 9 and just bumped it up because everything is so relevant right now. Good decision on their behalfs.

Its not on here for another 40 minutes. SEEEEEEEEGA DREAmCAST was hilarious on previous episodes as well as the gamsphere thing.

[quote name='Zer0X1999']OMG. I almost forgot it was Wednesday. Luckily South Park isn't on for another 1/2 hour.[/QUOTE]

a key-ann-u reeves statue as a prize??? that is hilarious.

Oookama Gamusufea! I've been scared (yes SCARED, to watch SOUTH PARK...) to watch since the 1st episode, what with the uncalled for penile mutilation....Not even the blood orgy of the forest critters phased me as much as those few seconds of close up dong hacking. I'll tune in tonite tho...

[quote name='humidore']Oookama Gamusufea! I've been scared (yes SCARED, to watch SOUTH PARK...) to watch since the 1st episode, what with the uncalled for penile mutilation....Not even the blood orgy of the forest critters phased me as much as those few seconds of close up dong hacking. I'll tune in tonite tho...[/QUOTE]

I totally missed that episode, but my parents and my friend saw it. I wish I could have seen Kyle's dad become a dolphin

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I totally missed that episode, but my parents and my friend saw it. I wish I could have seen Kyle's dad become a dolphin[/QUOTE]

No, trust me, you don't!..That was also kinda gross, but hilarious at the same time. (where are the smiley's? the vomit one should go here)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']This episode was the first thing to ever make my want a psp.[/QUOTE]

HAHA same here...I especially want the special edition gold one that lets me weild the power of Heaven.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']HAHA same here...I especially want the special edition gold one that lets me weild the power of Heaven.[/QUOTE]

LOL I never wanted a PSP before this episode either...damn you Southpark...
*repeats to herself...."there is nothing I want on a full priced PSP"...*

[quote name='Spacepest']LOL I never wanted a PSP before this episode either...damn you Southpark...
*repeats to himself...."there is nothing I want on a full priced PSP"...*[/QUOTE]

So true... The new eps don't compare to the classic South park episodes though... although The keanu reeves part was pretty funny.

HAHAHA.
Kevin: "Tell them everything will be o.k. tttsssskkk"
Republican: "Everything will be o.k."
Kevin: "TTTTSSSSSSSSSKKKKK"
Republican: "TTTTSSSSSSSKKKKKK"
Kevin: "No you're not supposed to say that part."
Republican: "No you're not supposed to say that part."
Kevin: "Goddam it."

Great episode.

bread's done
Back