Southern Style Chicken BiscOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']your avatar is the cutest thing i've ever seen. :D

if you decide to get rid of it, hook me up with the Snake one. :D[/QUOTE]

I'll hook you up with the Snake one, let me fucks with it and see if I can get it down to CAG limits.

nick.jpg

SO cash. :cool:

---

You should watch the 1up Show this week, Zew, that new Sega tactical military RPG looks sick. They shoehorned my $$$$a Vyse in there too. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I hope you don't mix up guys and gals like that in real life, Jimbo.[/QUOTE]Tokio Hotel were the musical guests on Conan last night, do you know of them?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbVat5vcbA[/MEDIA]

Goddamn.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']A dude.

I've been meaning to change my avatar.[/QUOTE]

Please. I've always hated that avatar.

[quote name='zewone']The game looks SO cash.

What the fuck is up with Shane's pronunciation of anime?[/QUOTE]He thinks he's Japanese. :cool:

---

Dang, went through episodes 18-21 of Lost last night, my heart still hurts. :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Who/where is JFD's av from?[/QUOTE]

Naruto.

[quote name='InuFaye']If by awesome you mean, riddled with bugs, slow ass frame-rate, horrible texture problems, shitty inventory, then yes it was awesome.

I will play it again on pc and actually enjoy it this time.

You don't have to steal every game on release like you, and your urge to feel hip to the scene, and your ever longing quest to create new stupid memes like SO CASH, and $$$$, which were actually made up at 4-chan long ago. Lemme guess SAUCE is going to be your next claim to fame right?

Get out of here you filthy pirate. Your opinion is invalid because you steal all of your games.[/QUOTE]

SO cash. :cool:

:rofl:

It's a good thing OTT Inu$$$gy knows his place.

(Is "SO cash" really a 4chan meme? I thought it was just a logical, natural extension of "so money.")

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']You made it Zew. :bouncy:

It's Sai from Naruto, TFN.[/QUOTE]

Did I? I don't think so, because I really do hate it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']:rofl:

It's a good thing OTT Inu$$$gy knows his place.

(Is "SO cash" really a 4chan meme? I thought it was just a logical, natural extension of "so money.")[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's from 4chan, and I never claimed it to be anything but that when someone asked me why I started saying that.

[quote name='terribledeli']So how much sand did you pour into his vagina?[/QUOTE]

ahhaha, all I told him was Mass Effect was awesome when I played it on the 360, 6 months ago.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I thought ''SO cash'' came from ''so money'' as well. which I thought came from Swingers. :|[/QUOTE]
I'm sure that's where it originated from.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"You're so money and you don't even know it!" :cool: :cool: :cool:

Jon Favreau is that $$$$a.[/QUOTE]

I like him as a director, but I always hate the characters he plays.

Always the same whiny $$$.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Ahahaha.

What a bitch.[/QUOTE]

It's so easy to rile him up over the dumbest things.

He got so pissed in the GGT he started posting GTA 4 spoilers.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']how quickly we forget those who helped us...[/quote]

I knew it was either you or Zew, Frosty. :lol:
No seriously. I remember an anime avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back