Space Camp (and less importan M&Ms Adventure)

1NintendoFan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey everyone,

I know this is pretty unlikely, but I was just curious if anyone has or has played Space Camp for Wii (or even DS, I suppose) I've been interested in the game since it game out, it seems like an interesting concept and I found it today for $9.98 at Target, so I just decided to pick it up. Since I already have a huge backlog and sadly a large number of games I don't like since finding cheap games, I was just curious what people thought of this game.

I've checked my normal places for reviews and also did some searches for reviews (though I didn't spend a ton of time looking) and no one seems to have reviewed this game, so I'm just not sure if I should keep it.

On a side note, I also grabbed M&Ms Adventure, while this game doesn't get great reviews either, it seems like a game I might enjoy. Does anyone have this and like it? Keep in mind I've played games like Anubis II, movie games, etc, and like them.

Thanks!!!!

I wanted to know about this game as well, so I did a little digging

http://www.cheatcc.com/wii/rev/spacecampreview.html

That was the only review I could find, and just as I thought, it's a collection of mini games. But, my childhood nostalgia for space camp (or rather, wanting to go to space camp) will win out. I'm buying this game on Friday, I'll let you know what I think. It's probably worth the Target clearance price.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I wanted to know about this game as well, so I did a little digging

http://www.cheatcc.com/wii/rev/spacecampreview.html

That was the only review I could find, and just as I thought, it's a collection of mini games. But, my childhood nostalgia for space camp (or rather, wanting to go to space camp) will win out. I'm buying this game on Friday, I'll let you know what I think. It's probably worth the Target clearance price.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I am actually surprised about the lack of reviews for this game. I mean I'm sure it's not the best, but I've seen a lot of games that I'm sure are worse than this that have reviews. If anything, I think the appeal for little kids would be quite large and being a budget title, I would think there would be quite a few reviews, so I'm a little baffled about that.

I did manage to find a review on EB Games: http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductReviewFull.aspx?Product_ID=74551&ReviewID={ff5a7271-273c-4ee4-a36e-353995f81d16}&type=CustomerReview (I always forget to check there because I'm so used to going to Gamestop)

I kind of like the idea of a mini-game collection with an actual goal. I actually like the mini-game type games to just throw in a play when I have a couple minutes, vs. playing a game with a long story, on occasion. So, I will probably end up keeping it as well, if anything, it should be fun for a couple bucks, and like you, I always wanted to go to space camp, but never got to. This will be my too old for space camp, on a budget chance to go :lol:

I look forward to hearing your opinions!

Thanks again!

bread's done
Back