Space Squash for Virtual Boy- $59.99 at playasia.com

[quote name='Gameboy415']Just ordered it along with a copy of Virtual Fishing!

WOO!

Now my Virtual Boy collection is much closer to being complete![/QUOTE]

That's an awesome combo price for both games. I remember a couple years ago when both these games were averaging around $90-$100 *EACH* on Ebay. If I didn't have them already, I'd definitely jump on this deal.

I don't think my VB collection will ever be complete. The last one I need is Virtual Bowling but I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it. Anyone that'd spend $1,500 on that cart should be shot anyway.

[quote name='norkusa']That's an awesome combo price for both games. I remember a couple years ago when both these games were averaging around $90-$100 *EACH* on Ebay. If I didn't have them already, I'd definitely jump on this deal.

I don't think my VB collection will ever be complete. The last one I need is Virtual Bowling but I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it. Anyone that'd spend $1,500 on that cart should be shot anyway.[/QUOTE]

I'll assume you're talking about Athena Virtual Bowling and not Nester's Funky bowling, right?

Well since we're on the topic, any idea if Dragon Hopper ever came out in any form? I was looking forward to that game forever and then VB just died and it seemed to disappear...

Jeez...I feel so...I dunno, I just can't believe I only know one of the VB games mentioned in this thread. Yet I feel comelled to buy Space Squash anyway.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Well since we're on the topic, any idea if Dragon Hopper ever came out in any form? I was looking forward to that game forever and then VB just died and it seemed to disappear...[/QUOTE]

No dragon hopper never came out in any form. I don't think it was even finished.

Bound High was finished though, but never released. As far as I know no one has any copies of this game. Here is an interview with the creator: http://www.virtualboy.net/interviews/nuka/index.e.htm

Anyway, can anyone tell me if virtual fishing is any good? I love my fishing games on the dreamcast. So how does virtual fishing compare to other fishing games?

[quote name='Snake2715']I was just thinking about dumping my VB to and the 3 games I have for it...

never heard of the squash game[/QUOTE]

Which 3 games? I'm in the market for a copy of mario clash.

[quote name='Snake2715']I was just thinking about dumping my VB to and the 3 games I have for it...

never heard of the squash game[/QUOTE]

How much for the system? I need a replacement, mine broke.

Wow. I like VB (and it's a thrill to see Space Squash and Virtual Fishing at a retail site) but $100 is too much scratch for what are likely mediocre (at best) games.

[quote name='chunk']Which 3 games? I'm in the market for a copy of mario clash.[/QUOTE]

No Mario Clash...

i have pinball and I forget the other two.

Pm me evilmax.

[quote name='norkusa']That's an awesome combo price for both games. I remember a couple years ago when both these games were averaging around $90-$100 *EACH* on Ebay. If I didn't have them already, I'd definitely jump on this deal.

I don't think my VB collection will ever be complete. The last one I need is Virtual Bowling but I don't think I'll ever be able to afford it. Anyone that'd spend $1,500 on that cart should be shot anyway.[/QUOTE]

Virtual Boy games don't seem to sell for as much as they used to. It's been a while since I've seen Virtual Bowling break $1000. You could probably get it for less than $600 now.

They also have Insmouse in stock, which I just ordered.

[quote name='Gameboy415']GAH! NOW THEY HAVE Insmouse No Yakata TOO!?!

Oh man......$70+ tho.......I'll think about it.....[/QUOTE]

They've had it for months. I didn't post it though because $70 isn't much of a deal.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']I have two Virtual Boy games. Heh, I never knew someone out actually wanted to collect all of the games for it. :p[/QUOTE]

Really? There are lots of collectors out there. I don't collect though, I just like the games (some of them). Which brings me back to my question:
Does anyone know if Virtual Fishing is any good?

[quote name='chunk']They've had it for months. I didn't post it though because $70 isn't much of a deal.[/QUOTE]

Fo' rizzle?

I guess I just never thought to look for such uncommon games at Play-Asia.....
I think I'm gonna pass on it for now tho. I'd rather get a few newer games for the same price at this point.....

[quote name='Jack']Virtual Boy games don't seem to sell for as much as they used to. It's been a while since I've seen Virtual Bowling break $1000. You could probably get it for less than $600 now.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that. I've been watching VB games on Ebay for about 4 years and I've never seen a complete Virtual Bowling go below $1,000. The average seems to be around $1,200 and the last couple complete ones I saw sold for $1,500. I haven't been checking much this past year though, but $600 still seems ridiculously low for Virtual Bowling.

If you do ever see it that cheap, PM me with a link to the auction and I'd buy it in an instant. That's the last VB title I need to complete my collection and I want it bad (actually I'm missing the box the SD Gundam Dimension War too, but oh well).

[quote name='norkusa']I don't know about that. I've been watching VB games on Ebay for about 4 years and I've never seen a complete Virtual Bowling go below $1,000. The average seems to be around $1,200 and the last couple complete ones I saw sold for $1,500. I haven't been checking much this past year though, but $600 still seems ridiculously low for Virtual Bowling.

If you do ever see it that cheap, PM me with a link to the auction and I'd buy it in an instant. That's the last VB title I need to complete my collection and I want it bad (actually I'm missing the box the SD Gundam Dimension War too, but oh well).[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I found an auction that ended for under $600 around the time I posted that, but I can't find it now. I did find these though:

Ended under $400, though reserve not met (Buy it now under $900):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50227&item=8176796712&rd=1

It was then relisted, ended under $450, but reserve not met (and with a higher Buy it now):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8184074628

Ended 461.99:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8168691971

Wow, you're right. It's been a while since I checked VB game prices on Ebay, but didn't think I'd ever see Virtual Bowling go that low. Looks like I might finally be able to complete my VB collection soon now. :)

I still get my VB out to this day and play it. Its one of the systems that just holds this weird appeal to me, not matter how long I've had it. My favorite game that I've played on it was Red Alarm...really liked that one. How is that Space Squash and fishing game? Those are two I don't have as well. I think I have 10-12 games, but I did sell my complete copy of Waterworld a few years back cause the game sucked so much and it was going for a decent price....still wish I had kept it now.

bread's done
Back