SpaceChem HIB Free

KCeriales

CAGiversary!
I recently received the Humble Indie Bundle (Frozenbyte) on Direct2Drive through CAG and now I received a mail from D2D saying that I am entitled to a new game that they added to the bundle called 'SpaceChem'. However, when redeeming the code, I am faced with the error of the game being area-restricted.

So here you go, without further ado, the 100% off code for SpaceChem!
60234EE99C5F463AB1A8DAC0ABFE25D2

A copy of the mail for the wary
Hi,

Thank you for redeeming the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle from Direct2Drive. We are excited to announce that the Bundle now includes another bonus game: SpaceChem.

SpaceChem is an addictive, design-based puzzle game about building machines and fighting monsters in the name of science! Construct elaborate factories to transform raw materials into valuable chemical products. Streamline your designs to meet production quotas and survive encounters with the sinister threats that plague SpaceChem.

Since you've redeemed the Bundle from Direct2Drive, we can offer you this second bonus game at no extra charge. Please download your copy of SpaceChem by using the following link:

http://www.direct2drive.com/addtocart.aspx?buynow=1&pid=11557

And use this 100% off promotion code to get SpaceChem for free:
60234EE99C5F463AB1A8DAC0ABFE25D2

If you need help or have any questions, please visit our Customer Support Center.

Thank You,

-The Direct2Drive Team
You are receiving this email because you purchased The Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle.

Thanks for the heads up. It would have been a while before I probably checked the email address I used to buy the Humble Bundle though.

bread's done
Back