Spacemarine PCDD $18.86 activates on steam.

Did you buy it and check that out? Didn't think UK games registered on Steam, but I've never tried that.

At the bottom of that page it says:

Steam Notice:

Notice: Product offered subject to your acceptance of the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"). You must activate this product via the Internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA. Please see http://www.steampowered.com/agreement to view the SSA prior to purchase. If you do not agree with the provisions of the SSA, you should return this game unopened to your retailer in accordance with their return policy.

So, yes, it would seem that it works with Steam...

[quote name='hal']At the bottom of that page it says:

So, yes, it would seem that it works with Steam...[/QUOTE]

That didn't really answer either question, but I can tell you from experience that this game is region free. Should not give you a problem.

Vertified that it works. I used Paypal to avoid international fees on my credit card. Thanks OP! I been wanting this game!

EDIT: I live in the USA, activated the key on my USA Steam account. Did something similiar with Deus EX i recall.

[quote name='sovietspartan']Vertified that it works. I used Paypal to avoid international fees on my credit card. Thanks OP! I been wanting this game!

EDIT: I live in the USA, activated the key on my USA Steam account. Did something similiar with Deus EX i recall.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Did it with paypal as well. $20 is not too bad at all and I can confirm as well works on Steam no problem.

Thanks OP. Worked for me in the US. Also used paypal.

Make sure to remove the Extended Download Service if you don't want that service and pay more.

bread's done
Back