Spanky's Moving to Oregon Lowball Extravaganza! **OVER** *Shipping Updated*

Yes there is still time. Right now I reside in California which is Pacific time. Lowball on!

I don't think anyone has any idea if this is still going on. I think OP has only checked in once to update his shipping info and to update the original post once. You'd think he would pay a little more attention to his lowball.
I pay attention I just don't have a whole lot of time on my hands. Updating prices now and will be for the final hour.

-Halo 3: ODST - $4

-Halo Reach - $4

-Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - $5

-Tetris Evolution - $7

Last edited by a moderator:
This is over now correct? Should have been over last night 2 am ET and 11 pm west coast. Damn you daywalker! (Shakes fist) I wanted dead space! lol

Yes lowball is over and finished at 11pm last night. I'm on my phone right now so when I get home from work I will post the winners and calculate costs so everyone can have the weekend to pay and I can start packaging. Shipping should happen on Monday if everything goes smoothly. Thanks guys! :bouncy:

Hell, he never said "over"  so I threw my offers up this morning. I'd like the games, but understand if it doesn't work out.

lol, looks like ColFantastic was the big winner.  They managed to get:

Dirt, Dirt 2, Dirt 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City, Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (steelcase), Skate 3, Dark Souls, Darksiders, The Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and Viva Pinata: Party Animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Winners announced and totals calculated and pm'd. Now awaiting payment and most if not tall shipments will go out Monday afternoon pending payment. Thanks again for having patience and participating in my lowball!

ALL SHIPMENTS WILL BE GOING OUT FRIDAY!!!!!

I will then pm tracking numbers to winners. I apologize for the delay but being a mechanic this time of year means everyone wants their car in tip top shape before the July 4th vacation starts.

bread's done
Back