Spartacus: Blood and Sand Blu - 34.99, DVD - 29.99 Amazon.com

Holy crap, thank you!

I started watching this show on Netflix Watch Instantly about a week before it was to be pulled. They pulled it off the day BEFORE the final date that it was supposed to be there, so I currently have 1 1/2 episodes left to watch. Rather than find "alternate routes" to watch, I can wait for this release and go through the whole series again.

This was a surprisingly good show from about episode 3 on...I'm glad I gave it a chance.

[quote name='microcuts777']Holy crap, thank you!

I started watching this show on Netflix Watch Instantly about a week before it was to be pulled. They pulled it off the day BEFORE the final date that it was supposed to be there, so I currently have 1 1/2 episodes left to watch. Rather than find "alternate routes" to watch, I can wait for this release and go through the whole series again.

This was a surprisingly good show from about episode 3 on...I'm glad I gave it a chance.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I saw the pilot and thought "God, this is terrible" but thanks to my "first 3 episodes" rule I saw how good of a series it turned out to be. I might get this eventually if it stays this price.

bread's done
Back