Spawn and I-Ninja (PS2, Xbox, GC) $11 each at EBgames

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Man I want that I-Ninja.. But my mother wont order it for me.. Someone wanna order it for me and Ill pay u via paypal?[/quote]

I'd be happy to if ebgames checkout process wasn't the devil. I mean it just randomly throws me back to my shopping cart.. that's horribly irritating.

Why the fuck do they update while I'm at work. Ebgames is the only gaming site that is blocked by our firewall. They must know this and be conspiring to avoid my business.

I-Ninja is a very good game. A steal for $11. I played Spawn when it first came out, and it was fun but not spectacular. I figure it's worth the $11 as well tho.

Spawn isn't *bad* especially if you're a McFarlane fan. I bought it back in the $20 range, and it's fun for a while. It's short, only took me about 4.5 hours the first time through. If you like the comic it's worth grabbing.

Anyone know which version of I Ninja is better - PS2 or GC? I generally like the controls on PS2 better, but have heard that the PS2 versions of Multis is usually the worst unless it was originally developed for it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Why the shaq-fu do they update while I'm at work. Ebgames is the only gaming site that is blocked by our firewall. They must know this and be conspiring to avoid my business.[/quote]

Er... because they're at work too?

[quote name='chickenhawk']Anyone know which version of I Ninja is better - PS2 or GC? I generally like the controls on PS2 better, but have heard that the PS2 versions of Multis is usually the worst unless it was originally developed for it.[/quote]

Unless the programmers are idjits, the general rule of thumb for multi-system ports is Xbox > Gamecube > PS2

I already go I ninja, fun game to say the least, hmm but spawn well Im a pretty big spawn fan but the game got awful reviews, yea i guess ill get it, thanks.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='chickenhawk']Anyone know which version of I Ninja is better - PS2 or GC? I generally like the controls on PS2 better, but have heard that the PS2 versions of Multis is usually the worst unless it was originally developed for it.[/quote]

Unless the programmers are idjits, the general rule of thumb for multi-system ports is Xbox > Gamecube > PS2[/quote]

Yep. The exception used to be for EA games that had PS2 online play, but now Sony doesn't have that card anymore :D

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I already go I ninja, fun game to say the least, hmm but spawn well Im a pretty big spawn fan but the game got awful reviews, yea i guess ill get it, thanks.[/quote]

I'm a big Spawn fan too and I liked the game when I rented it just fine, I was waiting for this drop. Nice widescreen on Xbox too. And even a Marilyn Manson song, just like the movie.

I-Ninja is essentially the same on all 3 systems, and many reviews point this out. Normally I too wait for the Xbox versions, but several months ago I just went for the PS2 version when it alone went $10 at Amazon.

It really is a good game. Grab it, any system.

I want I-Ninja, but I just ordered Counter Strike and Soul Caliber 2 the other day, so Ill have to hold off until the next time we get a deal on it.

[quote name='H22A']I-Ninja is essentially the same on all 3 systems, and many reviews point this out. Normally I too wait for the Xbox versions, but several months ago I just went for the PS2 version when it alone went $10 at Amazon.

It really is a good game. Grab it, any system.[/quote]

I believe IGN pouinted out that the NGC ver has a ton of glitches and even locked up a couple of times, so beware the Cube ver.

I'll be avoiding spawn for now, I JUST opened a checking accoint and wiould prefer to save the $20 that's in it for something worthwhile :)

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='H22A']I-Ninja is essentially the same on all 3 systems, and many reviews point this out. Normally I too wait for the Xbox versions, but several months ago I just went for the PS2 version when it alone went $10 at Amazon.

It really is a good game. Grab it, any system.[/quote]

I believe IGN pouinted out that the NGC ver has a ton of glitches and even locked up a couple of times, so beware the Cube ver.

I'll be avoiding spawn for now, I JUST opened a checking accoint and wiould prefer to save the $20 that's in it for something worthwhile :)[/quote]

Hmmm, haven't had any problems with my cube version of i-ninja.

I'll wait on Spawn too even though its $11, which is usually a guaranteed buy price for me. I think this will go lower soon, $5 I am guessing. If they had free shipping still I would prob get it.

I was reading the IGN Spawn review and THAT is the game that IGN pointed out crashed multiple times on various Gamecubes, NOT I-Ninja.

I-Ninja is truly a steal at this price for any of the systems.

[quote name='turls']I'm a big Spawn fan too and I liked the game when I rented it just fine, I was waiting for this drop. Nice widescreen on Xbox too. And even a Marilyn Manson song, just like the movie.[/quote]

Do you mean this song?...

Marilyn Manson - Long Hard Road out of Hell (featuring the Sneaker Pimps)...

Anyway, are these prices good in-store?...

are there any coupon codes for new games at EB? If not I"ll just wait for I-ninja to come in used since it's gone down to $11 B$M then this can't be like wario world, so the used price is bound to go down to lower than $11.

Just went to buy spawn for gamecube at the EB across the street from my work and it rang up at $10.99. I didn't buy it because they were going to put the nonshrinkwrapped game(which was stored in a plastic bag in some drawer) in the display case. That just isn't new to me.

[quote name='peteyrose']Yep. The exception used to be for EA games that had PS2 online play, but now Sony doesn't have that card anymore :D[/quote]

But the PS2 online is free.

No, it was a different song, I meant he did a song for this game just like he did for the Spawn movie. I don't know if it is only in the game or not.

[quote name='SEGA128DC']
Do you mean this song?...

Marilyn Manson - Long Hard Road out of Hell (featuring the Sneaker Pimps)...

Anyway, are these prices good in-store?...
[/quote]

What is the deal with that anyway? If they want to have one they can demo they can at least sell it as used.

[quote name='msdmoney']Just went to buy spawn for gamecube at the EB across the street from my work and it rang up at $10.99. I didn't buy it because they were going to put the nonshrinkwrapped game(which was stored in a plastic bag in some drawer) in the display case. That just isn't new to me.[/quote]

This is deal is also good for in store also. Went to my local EB and got both R Racing and SPawn, both for 10.99!

So if they website sells out, check out and actual EB games store for the same cheapass deal!!

UKHoops

[quote name='msdmoney']Just went to buy spawn for gamecube at the EB across the street from my work and it rang up at $10.99. I didn't buy it because they were going to put the nonshrinkwrapped game(which was stored in a plastic bag in some drawer) in the display case. That just isn't new to me.[/quote]

Yeah, the same thing happened when I was about to get ICO from KB this past Christmas for 9.99. I was all excited, and then they go and get the manual and disk from a book. They were like, it's brand new, I was like, No thanks, and walked out of the store. I hate that.

that happened to me yesterday. Got I-ninja, they pulled out the one out of the bag. The disk is having big problems in my xbox. Loading screen getting stuck, voice breaking up, and music cutting out. I hope i can exchange today. Good game from what i played before the frustration took over. Why do they that?

*Thread merged*
Was at EB today picking up SC: PT and XIII and asked about these two since I saw the post about the website deal. Turns out these are $11 in store as well. This should be for all systems. I didn't even think to check the Xbox deals cause I don't have an XBox (selfish bastard!). Sorry.

So, go pick 'em up if you want and save on shipping!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Spawn isn't *bad* especially if you're a McFarlane fan. I bought it back in the $20 range, and it's fun for a while. It's short, only took me about 4.5 hours the first time through. If you like the comic it's worth grabbing.[/quote]

I agree. I had Spawn for a while then I put it down for too long, and it ended up in my last to-trade-in pile. For $11 I'll pick it up again and finish the last level or two that's left for me to play. Thank goodness for the XBOX harddrive.

I agree, I won't be paying $40 or $50 for a new game that isn't factory sealed , but really, it's ten dollars, ie CHEAP. I don't have a problem with you rejecting it on principle as it leaves the deals for me, but really, a lirrle bit of Goof Off and the game cases are rid of all those nasty stickers.

bread's done
Back