Spec Ops: The Line and The Darkness II PC [Steam] Bundle $3.99 @ Gamefly

[quote name='MysterD']Spec Ops: The Line + Darkness 2 for $4 = STEAL.[/QUOTE]

I find these prices weird.

Bioshock1+2 is $4

SpecOps+Darkness is $4

but Bioshock1+2+SpecOps is $8? that bundle is useless, better off buying the other 2

I think if people realized how great a deal this is, it would have a hell of a lot more replies than 3 pages worth.

ps thanks OP

[quote name='retrad']I think if people realized how great a deal this is, it would have a hell of a lot more replies than 3 pages worth.

ps thanks OP[/QUOTE]
It's a fantastic deal, I think it's not generating much discussion because most have played them already, especially for hybrid gamers, Darkness II has seen many deals and Spec Ops is free for PS+.

I was super busy today and really wish that I had been able to get Darkness 2 and Spec Ops at that price. I had the chance to play through Spec Ops on the 360 and would not mind having it for the PC.

[quote name='neverletthem']Looks to be dead, as of now at least, not getting a buy option. I'll toss $2 at someone for a Darkness 2 code.[/QUOTE]

Yep, seems that way. Told friends to jump on it this morning, but they waited...some people just don't understand how these deals work...

Anyways, if anyone has a Spec Ops code they wanna sell to any of my dumbass friends, PM me.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Told friends to jump on it this morning, but they waited...some people just don't understand how these deals work...

Anyways, if anyone has a Spec Ops code they wanna sell to any of my dumbass friends, PM me.[/QUOTE]

This x100.

[quote name='sniping_dreamer']Almost jumped in and bought it, but I realized it was The Darkness 2, not Darksiders.
Whew.[/QUOTE]

Darksiders 2 was just like $6 w/ DS1, RFA , and RFG from Humble Bundle. You should be able to find it relatively cheap.

[quote name='Marlowe78']I would split it with you. I just want Spec Ops since I have already played Darkness II.[/QUOTE]
You have an incredibly relevant name in relation to Spec Ops

The story is loosely based on the heart of darkness

bread's done
Back