Special edition gold Zelda DS LITE trade in

badboysean

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Well im going to trade in my special edition gold Zelda DS LITE and was wondering if there is any deals to receive an extra % when trading in a system. Thanks in advance.

Also, anyone know the trade in value of WII Fit, my girlfriend used it for a week and hasnt touched it since.

I'll give you $15.00 more than the gamestop trade-in value, and will pay for actual shipping cost (assuming it's in excellent condition, of course).

[quote name='badboysean']Its in mint condition and only has a couple hours playtime on it.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested if you haven't sold it yet.

dude that go for more than u think..... u may be even break even on what u payed for that ds originally, my cousin sold his on craigslist last year and sold it for the same amount he bought it for.

I know it has been stated here already, but I'd like to emphasis the point: DO NOT TRADE IT IN!

It is a fairly rare edition of the DS that plenty of Nintendo fanboys and gamers would love to get their hands on....so I'd highly recommend that you don't lose money by selling it to Gamestop (or some other store), instead make some $ on Ebay/CAG and make a fellow gamer very happy.

What are you looking to get back for the Zelda DS? I have the NES version of the GBA and would love to get the Zelda DS to go with it.

That's nice and all, but you need to remove the ebay fees. You also remember that this is CAG, so definitely not interested at Ebay prices.

Not to offend anyone here but you should sell it on Ebay instead, you can make more than trying to sell here to us cheapasses. I know I wouldn't pay as much here as I would on ebay. Any chance you interested in trading for something?

You'd get $40 at most at Gamestop for the DS, and the Wiifit I think you'll be getting about $30-$50 for if you trade the balance board and the game. If you're interested I'll buy the DS w.e you want to charge just PM me with it.

bread's done
Back