Special Edition Mario Red DS

Droenixjpn

CAGiversary!
Anyone else interested in this DS? I mean I'm very interested in it due to it's color, plus cheap price considering the game it has with it is 30 bucks.

I am currently considering getting this DS, but am also considering waiting for the DSI to come out.

This version of the DSlite is the bomb. Besides the DSi won't be available in this color for a while at the rate Nintendo releases colors in the US. But its not only about the color... Its a Mario Red DSlite. Which has the Mario "M" logo from his hat on it. Thats worth the price of admission alone. But since its a limited edition, it won't be available long. Pick it up now, or you'll be trolling eBay auctions regretting it. I picked mine up today (Black Friday) at Target with a free $10 gift card.

I got this version on Amazon for $135. I bought it primarily to get into the DS market (I've never owned the system) but it seemed like a good deal, especially getting NSMB essentially for $5.

Sweet system and a nice price with the game. I bought for my nephew and will pocket the game probably.

edit: mine just showed up in the mail two minutes ago. I think I ordered it Tuesday or Wednesday.

bread's done
Back