Special Edition Pikachu GBAs

Ilario7886

CAGiversary!
I was in a store earlier and saw that they had a bunch of these sitting out by the DS Lites they were trying to sell. My question is, are they worth the resell effort?

I looked them up on eBay and saw one selling for $64 with 5 days left yet another one was left unnoticed, but that could be due to the high asking price of $90.

Finally, if I did go back to buy these, at least a few, how much are GBA SPs now? About $50? Sorry, just didn't get a good look at the price.

Supposedly only Nintendo World Stores are the only place to get those, didn't know any other stores that had them. Don't why there's little demand for it, but it maybe due to the PS3 & Wii coming out & DSLite sales going up.

Well, I just looked in my TRU ad in the Sunday paper and right next to a bunch of other game stuff they're being advertised, so I have no idea.

Anyone else that knows anything on them, please go right ahead.

picked one of these up a few weeks ago at TRU, since i had the old school gba sp before... the difference of the screen brightness is quite amazing, well worth picking up to enjoy, since i still play old gameboy color games like bionic commando and crystalis (and even older gameboy games like ff legends 1-3), and sp's work with zelda:four swords for the gc (ds lites dont)... thats the only reason that i'm keeping my sp... as for resell, these systems are made for kids (and older diehard pokefans) so theres a good chance the kids already have a gba sp of some kind, but if you sell worldwide, thats a different story...

bread's done
Back