Special edition sale list... BREAKING EVEN!

Jaket

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (99%)
ok guys... im in deperate need of paypal $ right now! im havin trouble selling the following games, so its cost plus shipping plus 2 dollars time! here we go!

all sealed unless noted

XBOX
Deus ex IW- 14
Kung fu chaos (like new compelte) 8
metal gear solid 2 substance- 11
Midtown madness 3- 14
Midnight club 2 (mint complete)- 10
Need for speed underground (like new compelte)- 25
Ninja gaiden (like new compelte)- 29
prince of persia- 14
Spawn- 8
Sphinx- 8
State of emergence (like new compelte)- 7
Unreal championship (like new complete PH) 10

Ps2
Activision anthology- 11
Bombastic- 8
DDRMAX (a few minor scratches) 17
DDRMAX2 (a few minor scratches)- 21
Eyetoy groove with camera- 30
Hobbit- 8
I-ninja- 8
Mark of kri- 8
Metal arms- 14
Primal- 14
Virtua fighter 4 (GH)- 8

GC
Metroid prime with demo- 25
Pikmin (like new compelte)- 13
P.N.03- 14

GBA
Castlevania AOS- 33
Ice climbers classic- 14
Oddworld munches oddysee- 14
Tactics ogre (like new compelte/not bootleg!)- 30
GBA system (arctic)like new compelte- 38

If your buying more than 1 or 2 items i can drop the price a lil... feel free to ask questions or w/e... and the lil $ added in is because every sale i go to is at least 1 hour away from my house :(

eh.. I just can't bring myself to pay $25 for that NFSU, especially since it's a platinum hit and will more than likely take the price drop next month.

word of advice: your prices are way damn to high if your that desperate for money. im selling my GBA (mint never scratched) for 24 bucks right now on ebay. and i wanted I-NINJA, but 10 bucks? you can get it new for about that much, but if your really looking for money, ebay that stuff, or drop those prices. =D

[quote name='mousin']word of advice: your prices are way damn to high if your that desperate for money. im selling my GBA (mint never scratched) for 24 bucks right now on ebay. and i wanted I-NINJA, but 10 bucks? you can get it new for about that much, but if your really looking for money, ebay that stuff, or drop those prices. =D[/quote]

dude... as much as i need money, im not gonna lose any. these prices are fair IMHO but if someone wants something for cheaper PM me and we can work something out

and lets work on NOT shitting in my threads

[quote name='mousin']word of advice: your prices are way damn to high if your that desperate for money. im selling my GBA (mint never scratched) for 24 bucks right now on ebay. and i wanted I-NINJA, but 10 bucks? you can get it new for about that much, but if your really looking for money, ebay that stuff, or drop those prices. =D[/quote]

ah and lets not forget about the crystal xbox u wanted 300 dollars for

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='mousin']word of advice: your prices are way damn to high if your that desperate for money. im selling my GBA (mint never scratched) for 24 bucks right now on ebay. and i wanted I-NINJA, but 10 bucks? you can get it new for about that much, but if your really looking for money, ebay that stuff, or drop those prices. =D[/quote]

ah and lets not forget about the crystal xbox u wanted 300 dollars for[/quote]

Nice answer back. I knew you gonna mention that . :bouncy:

I LoVe advisors. :censored:

mousin : I'm sure he did his homework. He can sell it for any price he wants. It's his thread :p

[quote name='masha'][quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='mousin']word of advice: your prices are way damn to high if your that desperate for money. im selling my GBA (mint never scratched) for 24 bucks right now on ebay. and i wanted I-NINJA, but 10 bucks? you can get it new for about that much, but if your really looking for money, ebay that stuff, or drop those prices. =D[/quote]

Nice answer back. I knew you gonna mention that . :bouncy:[/quote]

300? did you know what was in the package? go back and search for my post. youll know why its $250 + shipping.

[quote name='mousin'][quote name='masha'][quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='mousin']word of advice: your prices are way damn to high if your that desperate for money. im selling my GBA (mint never scratched) for 24 bucks right now on ebay. and i wanted I-NINJA, but 10 bucks? you can get it new for about that much, but if your really looking for money, ebay that stuff, or drop those prices. =D[/quote]

300? did you know what was in the package? go back and search for my post. youll know why its $250 + shipping.[/quote]

lol im not searching for it... if you wanna prove something find it yourself! either way u were obv trying to make too much money of some CHEAP ass gamers :)

$250 is cheap considering what I've seen it go for on eBay. And it's not exactly something you can find in stores. A quick search on Ebgames.com will return cheaper prices on some of your stuff though.

[quote name='nachzeher']$250 is cheap considering what I've seen it go for on eBay. And it's not exactly something you can find in stores. A quick search on Ebgames.com will return cheaper prices on some of your stuff though.[/quote]

then buy it from ebgames.... im not forcing you to buy from me. and if he can get 250 for it on ebay... he should. i was trying to be fair with my prices and i think i was.

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='mousin'][quote name='masha'][quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='mousin']word of advice: your prices are way damn to high if your that desperate for money. im selling my GBA (mint never scratched) for 24 bucks right now on ebay. and i wanted I-NINJA, but 10 bucks? you can get it new for about that much, but if your really looking for money, ebay that stuff, or drop those prices. =D[/quote]

300? did you know what was in the package? go back and search for my post. youll know why its $250 + shipping.[/quote]

lol im not searching for it... if you wanna prove something find it yourself! either way u were obv trying to make too much money of some CHEAP ass gamers :)[/quote]

im not trying to be a money whore, i dont care if i lose that much money unlike. but im kindly being generous to my fellow gamers, because its 281 on play-asia, what if say.. someone who bought it lives in my state? that would be 10-20 dollar shipping, and im throwing in a game and a guranteee. as in you, i see much cheaper prices in the B&M's, and i dotn wnat to whore, but if i must i can post a list with your games, and lower the prices because i know i can.

thats all im saying, lower your prices so we have something good to look at besides fights and bitchin.

Na man, he has a right to set it however he likes, just as you did. Now no more flames and let this guy do his trading/selling.

i guess everyone needs a little refresher on what breaking even means... Breaking even is what i'm doing, giving everyone the price i paid plus shipping plus a buck or 2 because the stores i have to go to are soo far away

i'v been trying to be nice but some people are just fucking retarded... if you dont like what you see, just move on to the next thread instead of being a faggot ass and complaing about something you dont plan on buying in the first place.

[quote name='StealthySeal']i guess everyone needs a little refresher on what breaking even means... Breaking even is what i'm doing, giving everyone the price i paid plus shipping plus a buck or 2 because the stores i have to go to are soo far away

i'v been trying to be nice but some people are just shaq-fuing retarded... if you dont like what you see, just move on to the next thread instead of being a E.T. ass and complaing about something you dont plan on buying in the first place.[/quote]

i said i wanted i-ninja, if we couild we coulda neogotiated. thats what i was trying to do till you whored your own thread =D only oding what CAG's do best man.. try and get a good deal

[quote name='mousin']i said i wanted i-ninja, if we couild we coulda neogotiated. [/quote]

first of all wtf does that mean

2nd of all, i believe that wasnt all you said.... you could done something along the lines of

"im interested in i-ninja but the price is a little to high, PM me to negotiate"

instead you shat on my thread which pissed me the fuck off

trying to break even on used games is kind of hard to do. i am not saying you NEED to change your prices or anything like that, it is just that you are "desperate" for money and all. well, good luck getting that stuff sold.

Come on guys! If you disagree with the price, either move on or negotiate an agreeable price via PM. That's what PM is for. Don't go sh*tting on another trader's thread.

Hate to break it to ya StealthySeal, but once that shrinkwrap comes off, your game isn't worth nearly as much anymore.

I WAS interested in Ninja Gaiden til I saw you nearly double eBay prices.

c'mon guys... take a hint, if you dont like the prices offer me something different! im very flexible! i have over 30 posotive trades/sales and 0 negatives....

[quote name='siamesellama'][quote name='siamesellama']I'm interested in Persia Xbox and Bombastic. Can you drop the price at all if I buy both?[/quote]

:?:[/quote]

of course! Pm me an offer for both of them!

bread's done
Back