Speculation on the last level of Halo 3 to beat the game *no spoilers!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ave1

CAGiversary!
Okay, here's my speculation. By this point in the game, Master Chief has taken the helmet off and revealed that he's a she (a Brute she, that is). He is on a new motorcycle gizmo that has some sort of beam weaponry.

You've just destroyed the Flood, but there's a Flood boss up ahead that's bigger and grosser than anything you've ever encountered-- and it's got Cortana. Bags of flesh explode each time you shoot at it, but it keeps growing with new body parts and a huge mouth with fangs.

To beat that last level, there are times you have to dismount your bike and lob grenades at oil-drums that you lure the creature near using your beam weapon that the creature is attracted to for some odd reason. This ends up resulting in more fleshy carnage (translated: chunky stuff everywhere-- which you have to navigate through when you are on your motorcycle).

Once you think you've got the creature beat, it turns into a robot. Not just any ordinary robot, but a robot that divides up into various robots that don't die very easily when hit. The grenades have to be utilized to destroy them. Cortana is saved, and reveals that she's actually a hologram of a real person that lives in Schenectady, New York.

How's that?

Let's here yours. And for those of you who've actually seen the last level and finished the game-- DON'T SPOIL IT FOR THE REST OF US.

Steve

here's my speculation. Lets create another thread for every post about Halo III. I think that you should make another one now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back