Spend $15+ on XBL, get FREE $5 Xbox Gift Card @ multiple retailers

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Free $5 Digital Gift Card for Xbox Live when you spend $15 or more on Xbox Live and upload your receipt to your phone by texting "XBOX LIVE" to 30364.

Follow the Best Buy link here for full details. 

UPDATE: This appears to be part of a larger Xbox promotion called 'Get the Most With Xbox Live'.  The free gift card part of the promotion spans multiple retailers, not just Best Buy.

Full promotional details from Xbox here.

3. Timing: The Promotion begins on March 29, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on May 31, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.

4.a.i. Purchase an Xbox Live Gold Membership or an Xbox Gift Card: During the Promotion Period, purchase an Xbox Live Gold Membership or an Xbox gift card (for $15 or more) from a retail location (online purchases are not eligible) ("Qualified Purchase") and take a picture of your receipt ("Receipt"). Then, during the Promotion Period, visit https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/getthemost (the "Website") complete and submit the registration form, and upload the image of your receipt. After Sponsor verifies your receipt, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. The receipt image must not exceed five (5) MB in size and must be in a .jpg format.

5. Special Offer: For each Receipt for a Qualified Purchase that is uploaded at https://xbox.promo.eprize.com/getthemost with a completed registration form, and which is verified by Sponsor, you will receive a $5 Promotional Xbox Gift Card Digital Code. Limit: Ten (10) $5 Promotional Xbox Gift Card Digital Codes per person and email address. Promotional Xbox Gift Card Digital Code will be sent via email approximately four (4) days after the receipt has been uploaded.

NOTE: Qualified Purchase’s Receipt must be dated within the Promotion Period. The $5 Promotional Xbox Gift Card Digital Code expires December 31, 2014. Winner must REDEEM and SPEND the promotional value according to the terms and conditions and the expiration dates that are provided. See www.microsoft.com/giftcard for more information. Code valid for eligible purchases (exclusions apply) at select Microsoft online stores. Offer good only to U.S. residents who are not employed by government agencies or other entities and organizations that prohibit employees from receiving gifts for personal use. This offer is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. It ends on May 31, 2014 Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Any issues regarding gift card eligibility will be resolved by Microsoft using its sole discretion. Microsoft reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend this offer at any time without notice.

rc8o3k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this automatic when you buy via the xbl marketplace? I spent $15 on two games two days ago, logged in to my xbox and an extra $5 was in my account balance today...

Is this automatic when you buy via the xbl marketplace? I spent $15 on two games two days ago, logged in to my xbox and an extra $5 was in my account balance today...
They've often had promotions going on from the Xbox Dashboard where if you buy two games and spend around $50ish you get XXX amount back. That's likely what this was from. I know awhile ago when they started doing that promotion a lot of people were angry that the amounts were randomized with some getting offers for $5 back and some getting $25/10/etc.

Funny I received no email or notice or anything. If I hadn't gone in to buy a sale game I never would have noticed the extra $5.

Looks like you didn't even have to upload anything, just spend 15 bucks.

since i had a random 5 credit the day before i even did the submission.

Bought a code from amazon, but i don't what to capture exactly. Is it the confirmation they sent to my email, or which one ?
The receipt. You can always view the order receipt on Amazon; just take a screenshot (alt+printscreen - in windows) and use paint.net/mspaint to add the code from the promotion site, highlight the code, the date of purchase and the total value on the receipt. Submit it and you should be good to go. I did two orders like that so far, with 100% success.

The receipt. You can always view the order receipt on Amazon; just take a screenshot (alt+printscreen - in windows) and use paint.net/mspaint to add the code from the promotion site, highlight the code, the date of purchase and the total value on the receipt. Submit it and you should be good to go. I did two orders like that so far, with 100% success.
Thank you, just submitted.

Is their Anyway to contact them about missing Codes

because i submitted 3 Bestbuy Online Receipts and only 2 Got "Verified"

EDIT: i contacted Xbox support and he redirected me to post a topic on the Xbox Reward Support Forums here

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_rewards_support/f/29.aspx

EDIT 2: Got a link to inquire about missing codes for receipts

1. Check out the promo's FAQ and fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
    Select "Where's my gift card?" from the dropdown.

[*]OR Send an email direct to [email protected].

If you submit it by midnight EST and don't get it by 10 AM EST the next morning it's been rejected. It's right away the next morning or nothing.
Then all 4 of mine have been rejected. I screenshotted all four of my email confirmation orders and placed my code on all of them. What should I do differently?

This might have been answered already but.. if I go to Best Buy and buy a bunch of $15 codes do they have to all be in separate transactions to get the free $5 code for each one?

This is frustrating. I submitted 10 receipts and only 3 were accepted. I tried to resubmit but it says i reached my limit but i only received 3 codes.
I can't even get one. I highlighted all the important info and the code they give me and nothing. I tried nine times with my four codes and assume I have only one try left

Going to get some more cards at Target before this expires. Ended up getting the Watch Dogs Season Pass so I want to stock up on more credit for future DLC's.

Don't forget everyone all XBL gift cards are 10% off this week @Best Buy. Prices are already live online (but to be safe make sure you buy in-store lol).

So if I use my reward zone certs towards a $25 one will that nullify the promo since it is like taking it off of the price?
All of my receipts from when Target had the $15 cards on sale for $13.50 went through so it's worth a shot to try and upload.

So if I use my reward zone certs towards a $25 one will that nullify the promo since it is like taking it off of the price?
I doubt it's an issue. I've been using my receipts from Target that I bought with gift cards. I haven't had a 100% success rate (as with everyone else in this thread, it seems), but it has certainly worked.

Well as expected I can't send anymore because I reached my ten limit even though I didn't get anything back on them. This is so frustrating.

Don't forget everyone all XBL gift cards are 10% off this week @Best Buy. Prices are already live online (but to be safe make sure you buy in-store lol).
Wow, I dunno how I missed this, bought like 4 cards yesterday. Oh well, not going to cry about $6, I think.

out of 2 submitted so far I had one approved in 3 days, and the second has been rejected multiple times even though I bought it from the same store as the first one, in a separate transaction. First they couldn't see the data, next they couldn't see the full store name, third time they told me just to take a pic of the whole receipt and reply to their rejection email they sent me, I do that and I get a mailer daemon error back. Holy $hit! Doesn't help that kmart receipts are a mile long....registered another email as I have 8 to submit that I got from the target trade deal...almost too much trouble..

I have tried 14 times and cannot get anything in return. I tried what everyone said for amamzon receipts and nothing. Any other tips to get this blasted thing to work?

can someone post pics of what they submitted and got approved? doubt there is some special trick but might as well. 

this new eprize group really sucks handling this, excuse after excuse from them.

can someone post pics of what they submitted and got approved? doubt there is some special trick but might as well.

this new eprize group really sucks handling this, excuse after excuse from them.
I've had issues with them for years. I remember there was a "How do You Xbox" sort of promotion to get into E3 or something. I made a really good video and submitted it the second day of the promo. At day 4 it was removed with no reasoning at all. I contacted them numerous times over the rest of the promotion (about a month or so) and the only reply I would get is "that's weird, let me look into that for you and I'll get back". Then the contest was over and the 5 winners videos were not as good as mine (in my opinion anyway).

Eprize has no idea what they're doing and Microsoft needs to realize this and find someone else to manage their promotions and contests because Eprize is pissing people of at Microsoft.

I've had issues with them for years. I remember there was a "How do You Xbox" sort of promotion to get into E3 or something. I made a really good video and submitted it the second day of the promo. At day 4 it was removed with no reasoning at all. I contacted them numerous times over the rest of the promotion (about a month or so) and the only reply I would get is "that's weird, let me look into that for you and I'll get back". Then the contest was over and the 5 winners videos were not as good as mine (in my opinion anyway).

Eprize has no idea what they're doing and Microsoft needs to realize this and find someone else to manage their promotions and contests because Eprize is pissing people of at Microsoft.
guess they need to get bad PR on social outlets to get that point.

i just don't get what the issue is. at this point the $5 is more trouble than it is worth, but I also wouldn't have even bought the $15 w/o the promo. feels like a big time bait and switch deal.

Bet they're probably really cheap though. Probably the same reason all these companies keep using DRI for their stores.

out of 2 submitted so far I had one approved in 3 days, and the second has been rejected multiple times even though I bought it from the same store as the first one, in a separate transaction. First they couldn't see the data, next they couldn't see the full store name, third time they told me just to take a pic of the whole receipt and reply to their rejection email they sent me, I do that and I get a mailer daemon error back. Holy $hit! Doesn't help that kmart receipts are a mile long....registered another email as I have 8 to submit that I got from the target trade deal...almost too much trouble..
How'd you even get them to contact you? I've emailed them days ago and nothing. This starting to not be worth it for all the trouble to go through.

I think eprize is a high quality company and I approve of this promo, I just wish they would extend it. I have had no problems on my experiences. I hope Microsoft continues to use eprize

more like :fridge:

I think eprize is a high quality company and I approve of this promo, I just wish they would extend it. I have had no problems on my experiences. I hope Microsoft continues to use eprize
first part: what are you comparing this to? second: promo not in question. third: this promo has been going on for a few months according to the "fine print". fourth: have you done other promos via eprize to claim your first point? haha thanks, i'm just being a pain in the ass. :boxing:

I know the saddest part of all of this is that the promo has been going on for 3 months. I only found out about it this month . :oops:   If it was not for this promo i would of sold my xbox one. No lies.  :dunce:

I have never done a eprize promo before this but now i am a fan for life.

That sucks about people having problems. I ended up getting 5 more cards, crossing my fingers that they go through. My previous batch was approved pretty fast (a couple of hours). I get mine from best buy.

guess they need to get bad PR on social outlets to get that point.

i just don't get what the issue is. at this point the $5 is more trouble than it is worth, but I also wouldn't have even bought the $15 w/o the promo. feels like a big time bait and switch deal.
Not a bait and switch by any means. I'm not really sure what you expected, the terms & conditions make it more than clear this is meant for B&M retailers not online purchases. I know others have gotten this to work on Amazon before, but what works for one person doesn't work for everyone it's possible they just got a lazy or poorly informed rep (Assuming they have actual people looking them over).

Not a bait and switch by any means. I'm not really sure what you expected, the terms & conditions make it more than clear this is meant for B&M retailers not online purchases. I know others have gotten this to work on Amazon before, but what works for one person doesn't work for everyone it's possible they just got a lazy or poorly informed rep (Assuming they have actual people looking them over).
Yep and at least one person got a response from them explicitly saying that they won't approve online orders. Then there was that other guy who did an in-store pickup at BBY and had to get either MS corporate or BBY corporate (can't remember which it was) involved to get theirs approved. Just because a retailer is on the list doesn't mean it's a lock to get approved, especially it the T&C says no online purchases.

bread's done
Back