Spending money = bad

MrSneis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
So I was already having a pretty rad day already, and then THIS happened!

I found it at my local used records store for $50, came with three faceplates and is in decent shape with some minor scratches! w00t!

[quote name='javeryh']Is that a USB cable on the top?[/QUOTE]

Power cable...similar to the SP + DS. I had a micro for a day. It really is nice but the screen was too small for me. Nice find OP.

Great find. I still haven't seen it. But I can read the words in some screenshots of the screen so it can't be that bad.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']It was still "totally rad" in 91.[/QUOTE]

i remember that. Those were the days :lol:

[quote name='nakanenui']what is it?[/QUOTE]

The new Gameboy Micro.

BTW, I always thought the face plate on the OP's pic is the best off them all.

Possibly get them for 50 at some point. But Reggie or said that when one kind of micro sold out, or was completly shipped i guess, they would release another faceplate kind. That makes me think this really is just for certain groups of people. Part of that tapping non/former gamers.

[quote name='j.elles']Possibly get them for 50 at some point. But Reggie or said that when one kind of micro sold out, or was completly shipped i guess, they would release another faceplate kind. That makes me think this really is just for certain groups of people. Part of that tapping non/former gamers.[/QUOTE]

I think they have said that the micro is a limited run. It costs them so much, when demand is gone, the product will be gone. There is probably no way for them to drop the price significantly in the next few years. By then, you'll be playing your GCN games on the go. So there's no reason for them to continue the product indefinitely. (Besides, they are not going to be shrinking the technology much more than it is in the micro...)

bread's done
Back