Spider-man Edge of Time Toys r Us $44.99

Icepool

CAG Veteran
As the title says Spiderman Edge of Time on the ps3 and Xbox 360 is $44.99.
Wii version is $37.99
3Ds is $29.99

Sorry inputing this on my iPhone having trouble pasting a link. A quick search for it on Toys r Us will bring all these prices up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very tempting, the last game was a letdown to me, the ultimate/noir levels were fantastic but i didn't much care for the 2099 levels which apparently this has a lot of so hopefully some reviews come out today or tomorrow.

very very tempting though.

[quote name='styl3s']Very tempting, the last game was a letdown to me, the ultimate/noir levels were fantastic but i didn't much care for the 2099 levels which apparently this has a lot of so hopefully some reviews come out today or tomorrow.

very very tempting though.[/QUOTE]

I didn't like the Noir levels. It was a cheesy version of Batman, and buggy on getting spotted. Playing with the black suit is awesome though, but it needed more moves.

This game is just 2099 and Amazing, so I'm less interested in this than SD. Might buy sub $10. Might.

It's just plain crazy how Spider-man games appeal differently to people. I'm currently playing the SD that I got from Gamefly for $10 and loving it. All 4 styles are good for me. The boss fights are a bit tricky but in a good way. What I don't like is EVERY OTHER Spider-man console game that's come out since the Sega Genesis (I haven't played the PS1 self-titled yet). I think I might actually finish a 3-D Spider-man game for the 1st time in my life.

[quote name='Kerig']It's just plain crazy how Spider-man games appeal differently to people. I'm currently playing the SD that I got from Gamefly for $10 and loving it. All 4 styles are good for me. The boss fights are a bit tricky but in a good way. What I don't like is EVERY OTHER Spider-man console game that's come out since the Sega Genesis (I haven't played the PS1 self-titled yet). I think I might actually finish a 3-D Spider-man game for the 1st time in my life.[/QUOTE]

Have you played Ultimate Spider-Man? I freaking love that game. And now I need to find my PS2 so I can play it again.

As for this deal: I still haven't even gotten around to SD. I'll get this eventually, but I'm sure it'll drop much lower than this by the time I'd get around to it.

Just a heads up, its 49.99 in store so you'll have to get them to match the website price to get it for 44.99.

Finished this today (i was home sick). It's about 9 hours.

Overall, the story and the pacing was much better than the last game, but I was upset that the game got rid of the different artistic styles for the pair of spider-men. Oh, and no nph was lame.

bread's done
Back