Spider-Man: Friend or Foe - Wii - $15.92 (Amazon)

NintendoFanGirl

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/ACTIVISION-83073-Spiderman-Friend-Foe/dp/B000TEJFL2

$15.92 with free shipping over $25. They are also running this promo if you click on "Special Offers Available":

Save $10 when you spend $50 and pay with Bill Me Later. The fast and convenient way to buy without using your credit card. Offer limited to items purchased from Amazon.com between July 14, 2008 and July 21, 2008. One per customer account. Enter code BMLSAVES at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)

30 bucks is its MSRP?

I dont feel good about this.

edit: thinking of the wrong spider-man game, carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FYI, Blockbuster sells this for $12.99 used and it is pretty readily available. They're former rentals mostly, but since not many people rented it, chances are it'd be in good shape. Oh, and B1G1 free $14.99 and under is going on at BB now too.

Not hatin' on the OP, this is still a good deal. Just might be easier than picking filler or payin' shipping. I've never played the game, so I can't comment on it's quality.

This is a great rental. The game is a pretty good beat-em-up and 925/1000 points can be achieved very easily. It's like a poor man's ultimate alliance.

[quote name='mkernan']Just FYI, Blockbuster sells this for $12.99 used and it is pretty readily available. They're former rentals mostly, but since not many people rented it, chances are it'd be in good shape. Oh, and B1G1 free $14.99 and under is going on at BB now too.

Not hatin' on the OP, this is still a good deal. Just might be easier than picking filler or payin' shipping. I've never played the game, so I can't comment on it's quality.[/quote]

Um thats the 360 version. This is the Wii version.

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']Um thats the 360 version. This is the Wii version.[/quote]

Lol. That's what I get for not readin' good. My mistake.

bread's done
Back