Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Out Now

nbballard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Picked this up last night. It has some of the same camera problems that all Spidey games have had, but it's still pretty good. Anyone else playing it?

im waiting for it to be used at gamestop to rent it. if you checked the ign review, they mention some horrible glitch that happens during the end boss fight. still waiting to see what it is and how it affects the game.

So far I am enjoying the game. I am playing it on hard difficulty and taking my time with it. The art style reminds me a bit of borderlands, which is not a bad thing at all. The gameplay is really fun and I do see a good amunt of replay value to this game.

It looks cool, but they say it's 8-10 hours. This isn't a must-have game for me, and with such a short length I'd be willing to pay around $30 or less. Will be keeping an eye out for a deal.

There are 14 levels, and each of them seem to take about 45-60 minutes. The boss fights in the game are really cool too.

It blows my mind how many 3D spidey games there have been, and not a single one of them has figured out how to do a good walkcrawling camera.

bread's done
Back