Spiderman 1 and 2 together for $20 plus shipping

[quote name='nikkai']Um.

The week usually entales Sunday through Saturday.[/quote]

Right, but I didn't know if this was an oddball deal that may have started today or last Thursday or whatever. But you're probably right. :wink:

Yeah, I saw it in their Sunday ad yesterday. Spider-Man is $14.99 and Spider-Man 2 is $19.99. Buy both for $20. It's like you're getting Spider-Man for FREE just for buying Spider-Man 2. I guess it's a nice deal if you don't already own them.

I'd recommend getting it in-store because some copies still have the Best Buy-only bonus disc on Spider-Man 2 (look on the cover to know if it does).

[quote name='Masterkyo']You can Pickup Spiderman & Spider Man 2 Super BIT for $20. The Cashier Ring up w/o Any hassle ;)[/quote]

What...did you have to have the cashier adjust the price, or does it do it automatically. If they have to adjust it, then it's YMMV

I already picked up both SuperBits when they had a GREAT deal on the SM2 release day

doubledown

I take Spider man & Spider man 2 Super BIT version to cashier along with BB ads. When employee look at the ads they price adjustment on computer ;)

That link says "This offer is not good with the Superbit or Gift Set versions."

The printed ad doesn't though. I might try it and see if they let me get the Superbits for $20.

bread's done
Back