Spiderman: Special Gift Set 19.99 @ BB (Possible YMMV, not sure)

ElfAngel7

CAGiversary!
Went to Best Buy today and took note of the first Spiderman Gift Set at a cool 20 bones. IT comes w/ a cell from the movie, a replica amazing fantasy, a lithogram of the cover of that same amazing fantasy done by Romita Jr. i believe, and an additional DVD w/ Kevin Smith interviewing Stan Lee. Picked it up when it first came out and i still have the cell staring at me happily on my desk.

[quote name='guessed']Been $20 at Best Buy for just about as long as I can remember. Since before Spider-Man 2 came out on DVD.[/quote]

It's been $20 for at least a year. I just looked at my box and it says "Special LIMITED Collector's Gift Set." Doesn't look too limited, does it?

i was in best buy today as well and saw this set, it included a free movie ticket to see spiderman 2, but i dont think that is even in theaters anymore... still, since it can cost $12 to see a movie on the big screen, a free ticket with buying the set is a good deal, but dunno if it is still playing anywhere

The ticket is expired so what good is it. :(

Also if I recall right the bonus disc with the giftset has the pre-9/11 trailer that has the Twin Towers in it so it might be of value to some collectors.

Yeah, good deal....been like this for a LONG time. I passed on it though since I don't have anywhere to display that big-ass box and I already have SPiderMan 1 SuperBit

[quote name='JebusMcLucifer'][quote name='Saucy Jack']Doesn't look too limited, does it?[/quote]

It's about as limited as the Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition[/quote]

It's limited to the amount of copies they can sell.

bread's done
Back