Spiderman Trilogy blu-ray for 40 bucks at frys

[quote name='DongHungLong']They deliever right thru outpost or something? Amazon had it for ~$44 shipped w/super saver. If I can pull this for $40 shipped I might bite.[/quote]

yeah, I got money in my account and now Amazon raised the price back up
:(

Looks like it is on Outpost.com, for the same price, but 6.03 for shipping for me.. meh

I miss fry's. Fry's needs to expand. Seriously. They could SO put BB and CC out of business if they put their mind to it. They could finally push CompUSA over the edge too.

They're basically the wal-mart of electronics, but not nearly as depressing to visit, and overrun with geeks instead of trailer trash.

[quote name='moonphrogg']They could finally push CompUSA over the edge too.

[/QUOTE]

compusa is going online only now, so i think they're already over the edge

but yea east coast needs fry's

[quote name='moonphrogg']I miss fry's. Fry's needs to expand. Seriously. They could SO put BB and CC out of business if they put their mind to it. They could finally push CompUSA over the edge too.

They're basically the wal-mart of electronics, but not nearly as depressing to visit, and overrun with geeks instead of trailer trash.[/quote]

A huge new Fry's just opened less than 10 minutes from my house last year. It's like living down the street from heaven. You should have seen the hard to find games at dirt cheap prices they had on opening day.

[quote name='Supernova']A new version is coming with tons of extras thats why this is on sale[/quote]

Link? I dont see anything about it on AVS or highdefdigest forums

bread's done
Back