Spike - The Next Great Game Gods - 4 game contest [DEAD - PSN and Steam sent, no XBL]

lol, well there were a lot of winners here on CAG last year. So either this year, like some people have suggested all CAGers were very unlucky, or they haven't gone around to giving out the codes... =/

Arrangements for all Prize fulfillment to be made by Sponsor in Sponsors’ sole discretion on or before December 31, 2009.

They could just be dragging their feet. The rules also estimate their drawing to be on the 14th with a 5 day lag in emails - but I'm going to guess they didn't do it on the 14th. I won't feel fully disappointed until we hit 2010 without a winner.

they might be holding out now till christmas eve/day so you could have another suprise waiting for you. (i really hope so atleast)

Last week, I decided to give them 'til January 4th (the first monday after New Years) to allow for the holidays and vacation time.

'Course it's not like I can do anything if they fail to meet this arbitrary deadline, the way they missed my last two. :p

they set an expiration date on these things so the need to atleast give us a week i know i will be check this thread and my email daily this week

Outta curiousity, I checked my win notification from last year. My game code was sent on December 16th and expired on February 1st. So, not only did we get them earlier, we had longer to redeem them.

well i bet alot of people will be angry cuz by te time they send out codes and by the time people start gettin them how many people will have forgotten and by the time they see the codes they are no good anymore

It's possible, but not probable. Even if 100,000 people entered, which I highly doubt - that would mean every ~10th person was a winner. Surely at least 10 of us entered, and I really really doubt 100,000 people entered. Knock that down to a more believable 50,000 and you're looking at a 1 in 5 chance. With my two entries alone I'd have a 40% chance of winning. Yeah I just don't see it happening - they just haven't given out the codes.

[quote name='Flak']This was no doubt posted on SD but I can't find the thread. Did they hear anything yet?[/QUOTE]
I don't think they had one. I only see a thread discussing the actual 2009 VGA.
Guess SD is slippin'.

see damn it where are our prizes damn it

ARRANGEMENTS FOR ALL PRIZE FULFILLMENT TO BE MADE BY SPONSOR IN SPONSORS
SOLE DISCRETION ON OR BEFORE DEC 31 2009

First I wasnt able to redeem my stuff at Lockerz now dont tell me I wont get this :'[ I'll check the three other emails I entered :lol:

Congratulations, you have received a free download of the Flower™ game on PlayStation® Network courtesy of Spike and Mountain Dew.

:applause::lol::):D;):roll::bouncy:

I'm only seeing Flower posts. Maybe they havent done the other games yet? Is that how it works, or did only the winner of the show get codes sent out?

[quote name='cheap from birth']wow actually won ... nice.[/QUOTE]

did you win Flower like the other posts or another game?

Can we please have people say what they won so we know if other games have sent out codes too? Thanks.

bread's done
Back