Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir - $10.70 with FSSS elligible @ Amazon

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Interesting little game if you want something different for your 3DS.

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir sold by Budge Video Games, Inc. and fulfilled by Amazon for $10.70 and eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping: LINK

Game currently trades in for $10.50 at Best Buy with max promos if you can get it quick enough and play through it in a hurry (only takes about 3 hours to beat).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BudzMcGee']Game currently trades in for $14.70 at Best Buy with max promos if you can get it quick enough and play through it in a hurry (only takes about 3 hours to beat).[/QUOTE]

Just want to note that it trades in for $10.50 and not $14.70.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Interesting little game if you want something different for your 3DS.

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir sold by Budge Video Games, Inc. and fulfilled by Amazon for $10.70 and eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping: LINK

Game currently trades in for $14.70 at Best Buy with max promos if you can get it quick enough and play through it in a hurry (only takes about 3 hours to beat).[/QUOTE]

Haha, I was wanting to read your backlog bit about this game. I'll never own this system and it'll probably be a long, long time before I get to play another horror game w/ a camera mechani.

[quote name='sabanoo']Just want to note that it trades in for $10.50 and not $14.70.[/QUOTE]

I'll update the OP, I didn't double check (I literally traded it for $14.70 2 days ago).

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Haha, I was wanting to read your backlog bit about this game. I'll never own this system and it'll probably be a long, long time before I get to play another horror game w/ a camera mechani.[/QUOTE]

I actually just posted my Backlog Quest article on Spirit Camera right before posting the price here. It's why I saw that it was going for that price. :lol:

bread's done
Back