SpitFire158's TL. H: Paypal W: Microsoft Points

PSU for Beowulf?

If that doesn't work for you I'd trade it for any 360 game on your list except Forza 2, PGR3, Condemned, Halo 3, Crackdown, Mass Effect. (Already owned those plus I doubt you'd want to trade most of them for PSU anyway.) 99 Nights and Gun don't interest me as much though. (Already played Gun on the OG Xbox.)

(PM me if you want to set something up.)

Just for the hint bro. To get antoher copy of Gears of War. 1. Rent Gears of War from a game rental store.2. Switch the discs.3. Bring back the game and say its unplayable. You might get lucky and they'll let you get another game instead of another Gears.

Was interested in Zack and Wiki but I wouldn't want to do either Strikers or LOZ straight up. Didn't see anything else on your list.

Thanks for the bump and the PM. I don't see anything on your trade list right now. I will check again once I get my 360. If you want to do a paypal deal, let me know.

Thanks

[quote name='hufferstl']Thanks for the bump and the PM. I don't see anything on your trade list right now. I will check again once I get my 360. If you want to do a paypal deal, let me know.

Thanks[/quote]

Don't have Paypal atm :cry: but notify me when you get a 360 and we can do some trading :D

Thanks for the bump and the PM. I don't see anything on your trade list right now. I will check again once I get my 360. If you want to do a paypal deal, let me know.

Thanks

bread's done
Back