Splatterhouse, PS3 or 360, $25.99 FSSS on Amazon.com

[quote name='Bumslie']Any comments on the controls of this game since that seems to be one part of the reviews that seem bad.[/QUOTE]

The 3D portion of the game is just fine, I haven't had any problems with it at all. The sidescroller platforming elements are kind of a pain since sometimes they require Mario-type jumping and your character moves nothing like Mario. Luckily those segments are short and can be finished within a few tries.

Basically, if you like beat-em ups and gore, you'll like this game.

Also, it's worth mentioning that the voice of the Terror Mask is the same guy who plays the voice of Pete in all of the Goofy/Disney cartoons. It's pretty awesome to hear Pete say "Watch The fuck Out" and "For a dick you're a real pussy".

[quote name='tmacairjordan87']Wow that's the most epicly fast price drop I've seen maybe ever. Not even Enslaved bombed that quickly. I'll wait til it drops to $5 before I consider buying it though (which should be another month at this rate)[/QUOTE]
Majin was $22 on Amazon in the same week it was release

epicly

[quote name='Cmosfm']The 3D portion of the game is just fine, I haven't had any problems with it at all. The sidescroller platforming elements are kind of a pain since sometimes they require Mario-type jumping and your character moves nothing like Mario. Luckily those segments are short and can be finished within a few tries.

Basically, if you like beat-em ups and gore, you'll like this game.

Also, it's worth mentioning that the voice of the Terror Mask is the same guy who plays the voice of Pete in all of the Goofy/Disney cartoons. It's pretty awesome to hear Pete say "Watch The fuck Out" and "For a dick you're a real pussy".[/QUOTE]

No one also noticed the fact that apparently I posted already the picture of Darkwing Duck, who was the voice also. And I agree, it's weird hearing the F word every few min from DD.

[quote name='tmacairjordan87']Wow that's the most epicly fast price drop I've seen maybe ever. Not even Enslaved bombed that quickly. I'll wait til it drops to $5 before I consider buying it though (which should be another month at this rate)[/QUOTE]

Well, the difference being Enslaved is actually a great game that bombed vs. this one -- which is okay but nowhere near as good or as beautiful looking as Enslaved.

bread's done
Back