Splinter Cell 3!!!

Mbaboy

CAG Veteran
Any good deals on pre-ordering Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? This probably is my most wanted game. I am particularly looking for the special edition for xbox. Thanks in advanced.

Maybe in say.....60 days...when the game is actually due out? I hardly doubt you are going to find a preorder deal this early.

[quote name='Mbaboy']Any good deals on pre-ordering Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? This probably is my most wanted game. I am particularly looking for the special edition for xbox. Thanks in advanced.[/quote]

trade in 5 select ps2/xb/gc games and get $50 credit towards splinter cell 3 @ EB

[quote name='tenzor'][quote name='Mbaboy']Any good deals on pre-ordering Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? This probably is my most wanted game. I am particularly looking for the special edition for xbox. Thanks in advanced.[/quote]

trade in 5 select ps2/xb/gc games and get $50 credit towards splinter cell 3 @ EB[/quote]

That basically means we're going to rip you off.

[quote name='Vinny'][quote name='tenzor'][quote name='Mbaboy']Any good deals on pre-ordering Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory? This probably is my most wanted game. I am particularly looking for the special edition for xbox. Thanks in advanced.[/quote]

trade in 5 select ps2/xb/gc games and get $50 credit towards splinter cell 3 @ EB[/quote]

That basically means we're going to rip you off.[/quote]

Yeah, thats about it for right now. You might want to wait till it comes out, then see if there are any good sales. I know CompUSA had SC:pT for $30 soon after it came out.

isn't gamerush still doing the trade 3 games and pre-order a game for $30 minus the value of your games? That's probably your best bet. AFAIK, it ends jan 31.

one warning with outpost though, you will have to wait. i preordered re4 off of them, noticed something was up when it still hadnt shipped on release date, called them, and they told me it'd be shipping a month later. i promptly cancelled, went to gamestop, got the collector's edition.

it really paid off to, my cell was #00003

bread's done
Back