Splinter Cell Blacklist with RC Plane $79.99 Xbox 360, PC - Amazon

For what it's worth, I have two and here is my short review on why you should *really* consider buying if you are interested.  One is boxed new, one I attempted to fly once.  These go FAST, like 35 MPH, and not a slow move to that speed, it's either sitting still or a moving rocket.  I live by a big park thinking I could fly it there....until I looked into local and state law.  NOT a good idea to fly these unless you are licensed and fly at a designated flight park.  So do you really have time to join a club, obtain a membership, pay for a license, and then drive to a designated flight park? 

This is why mine sit where they are.  One on display, one sealed in the box.  Just watch some Youtube videos, once you get it in the air (unless your a pro) it will come down to a crashing styrofoam mess, that costed you $XX.XX more than any pile of broken styrofoam should!  Sadly, if these go much lower, I might get a 3rd, because for the price it's an amazing plane.  It's just too hobby grade and made for experienced pilots, which is clearly not 99.99% of us.  They look cool on display though and you can "drive" them on the ground, but given the speed and size don't expect to get far (unless your in a parking lot, which creates the zoning/permit/no fly zone issues!).

I don't think Ubisoft thought this through very well in production...  I hope this helps somebody!

My *** by *really* were not really needed, as it implies you should buy one when I was actually implying to really think it through first...

Last edited by a moderator:
All i see is Xbox 360 at that price. Probably would have bit if i got here sooner and they had PC ones. Oh well. I would have been one of those guys who crashed it and was like ****. I wouldnt be able to resist the urge to at least try and fly it ;D

bread's done
Back