Splinter Cell Blacklist!

Needles-Kane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
I'm hoping this game will be able to recapture the awesomeness of Spies vs Mercs that was in Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory.  Its coming real soon, is anyone else getting ready to play online and maybe setup a group here? 

I never played Chaos Theory but if Blacklist's SvM is as close to Pandora's, you'll want to have a good and just as important, friendly teammate- you know, someone that isn't going to go postal if you ruin their life's work of winning a video game like in league.  It is also better fighting against nice people as well and those that don't use a certain exploit.

Hoping some other people are interested.  I'm not great, I haven't really played competitive ANYTHING since Pandora and MC3 since everything else is a bore in comparison but I'm going to try and get the juices flowing again :)

I can see the game's real popular. :X

I ended up picking it up cheap, looking forward to the SP + coop more-so, but SvM could be fun.

Dangit, I had the notifications wrong in my settings for followed topics.  I'm surprised there is so little interest. 

I got this super cheap on the PC from a trade here but I might get 2 copies on the PS3 (should have done that to begin with, now I have to wait for sale, stubborn wife!!!) :(  Anyways, my UPlay account is VenetianKnight if anyone wants to play SvM- I'm not awesome and just want to play for fun while still trying to team play as best as possible. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still looking to find a cheap uPlay code. Since it's getting bundled with nVidia cards, the price should drop fairly quickly (Tomb Raider and Bioshock Inifinite go for $10-15 already). Excited to play the multiplayer stuff, I have good memories from Pandora Tomorrow, but haven't cared for the franchise much since then.

Did you put significant time in CT multiplayer?  I absolutely loved PT's MP but never played much of CT's.  I know its very similar but I compared the maps and they seem really dumbed down.  Was PT's spy side too difficult?  A lot of people act like PT never existed or was totally inferior to CT, I don't get it.  These are the same people saying BL is dumbed down compared to CT too....

bread's done
Back