Splinter Cell: Conviction 10$ FS - Amazon

Damn it i would so be on this, but my stupid xbox stopped reading discs. I guess they pricematched best buy.

All these $10 SCC deals are really making me regret picking it up at BBV during the B1G1F sale... (See also: Bayonetta)

[quote name='jokoloko']Damn it i would so be on this, but my stupid xbox stopped reading discs. I guess they pricematched best buy.[/QUOTE] what about prince of persia the forgotten sand of times, its also 9.99 at BB

I hated on the demo but after picking this game up at BBV it's actually quite a solid game -- and I hate games like this. Haha.. seriously though: I'd recommend it.

i picked it up at blockbuster along with gh5. by chance does anyone have any gun cdes. they give you a free one if you text "weapon" to 44144

it's only one code per cell number though

[quote name='HydroX']I hated on the demo but after picking this game up at BBV it's actually quite a solid game -- and I hate games like this. Haha.. seriously though: I'd recommend it.[/QUOTE]

Im the same way, I dislike stealth type games (assuming thats what you meant) but really enjoyed this one. I'd recommend this as well.

Definitely regretting paying $40ish for it the month it released because it wasn't as good as Chaos Theory and had no Spys vs Mercs.

However, the gameplay itself was still tight and it has a great co-op experience if they fixed the lag associated with it.

Definitely worth $10.

Nice, couldn't find this at Best Buy, so this works out great for me! Especially the free shipping, as I don't have any other items to throw in for normal super saver that I want right now.

... bought the game a while ago and never touched it. Anyone down to run some co-op. I heard its awesome. If your down, gamertag is Shaolin Sparker

Have never really been into stealth games but was pretty surprised in the really positive reviews when this one came out... hell, at $10, what do I have to lose? Thanks OP.

I absolutely loved Splinter Cell when it originally came out, even the first few sequels. I rented Conviction and played through it but, it seems like they completely ruined the series for me and went from a stealth based game to an action-adventure game. Maybe it is just me, I am passing on the game though, thanks for the info OP.

Much like the Prince of Persia PS2 games Ubisoft is going to re-release the original Splinter Cell along with Chaos Theory and Pandora Tomorrow on PSN and on disc in Europe I plan to import that trilogy over just as I did with PoP so even though I'm forced to go 360 for this one it'll be nice to have them all.

Have this sitting at home from Gamefly (rent, not bought) will play, beat and return...thanks for the text for guns thing lo6ick

Damn, that is a great deal. I would definitely hop on this but I picked it up already used from Gamefly for the same price.

the deal is dead, snatched right out of my cart. though it still shows as 9.99 when you search splinter cell.

[quote name='triforcer']it's back on amazon actually without the free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Hm, Thanks! Surprised it's still there since you posted that like 3 hours ago heh :bouncy:

[quote name='KingFudd']Will this include access to the Ghost Recon beta in 2011, or was that only for a limited time?[/QUOTE]

It should. You get the beta access through UPLAY on your Splinter Cell: Conviction game disc -- which from what I am assuming, is accessible only that way. The Ghost Recon pack-in slip says I will be notified once it goes live and it's only playable with my SC:C game disc, so... you may be in luck.

Well I am not really a shooter fan but I liked MGS4 alot so I'll try this for $10...got it off newegg though since amazon doesnt seem to be selling it for 10 bucks at the moment.

[quote name='Jabrim']I absolutely loved Splinter Cell when it originally came out, even the first few sequels. I rented Conviction and played through it but, it seems like they completely ruined the series for me and went from a stealth based game to an action-adventure game. Maybe it is just me, I am passing on the game though, thanks for the info OP.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm the exact opposite of you. I didn't like the old Splinter Cell games at all. I tried to like Pandora Tomorrow and then even picked up Chaos Theory and still could never get into it.

I completely passed on Double Agent. It was only when I heard that Ubisoft changed the formula with Conviction that I figured I'd give Sam Fisher another try.

I absolutely love what Ubisoft has achieved with Conviction; an amazing game that reworks the stealth formula. I've said it before -- having played a bit of Arkham Asylum, I feel Conviction is Sam Fisher being Batman -- only with a gun. It's so awesome to sneak up on a guard, and Sam will grab him and you can smash his face into the wall (crack!).

Conviction is a steal at $10. Well worth it for any gamer who wants a stellar action/3rd-person shooter title.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Definitely regretting paying $40ish for it the month it released because it wasn't as good as Chaos Theory and had no Spys vs Mercs.

However, the gameplay itself was still tight and it has a great co-op experience if they fixed the lag associated with it.

Definitely worth $10.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly, it was a fun game but I regret paying the $40.

Thanks for the heads-up on the Warehouse deal, Hobbs. I went ahead and snagged one from there since I had a good experience getting a game from them last week.

bread's done
Back