Splinter Cell Conviction LE $31.87 at Amazon *Prime Eligible

karatebear

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/Clancys-Splin...H9JA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298523093&sr=8-1

Not the greatest Limited Edition ever made but I just thought I'd share this. I bought it on day one and it's one of the only game's I really regret paying full price for aside from Halo Reach LE :headache:. Anyways, for the price it's not too bad and it's Prime eligble. The steelbook is nice and the artbook covers all the splinter cell games, not just conviction. The biggest problem with this LE is the usb drive that is included usually comes broken. Ubisoft eventually released all the content that was on the usb but I'm not sure if it can still be accessed. I tried accessing it on their website but kept running into problems so maybe somebody else will have better results.

Last edited by a moderator:
the usb is cool. just reformat it and you can use it for other things. i used it to store my school work (papers, hw etc). when people first see it theyre like O_O, but after hearing the 512MB size theyre like -_-. its nice if you have a fat wallet. but if you have a slim wallet with lots of cards, the usb might fill in an entire pouch/pocket.

Great game, thanks OP.

I downloaded this for the heck of it when there was that 99 cent glitch and put it on my new laptop yesterday. Runs decent enough, looks like SC:C in standard definition though, as mine can't beast it at full settings :lol:

[quote name='giantqtipz']the usb is cool. just reformat it and you can use it for other things. i used it to store my school work (papers, hw etc). when people first see it theyre like O_O, but after hearing the 512MB size theyre like -_-. its nice if you have a fat wallet. but if you have a slim wallet with lots of cards, the usb might fill in an entire pouch/pocket.[/QUOTE]

do u have a picture of the usb?
When u say fat wallet, u mean the 6 or 8 credit card double bifold wallets?

Decent price. I bought it for $29.99 about 6 months ago and is worth it. Also it have been $29.99 in GS for couple of months now, so if you have soome credit with them you can check them as well.

[quote name='The Punisher']do u have a picture of the usb?
When u say fat wallet, u mean the 6 or 8 credit card double bifold wallets?[/QUOTE]

i sold my copy of the game heh... but i have a skinny wallet, and when I put the USB card in my wallet, i can feel the thickness of it pushing against the layers of my wallet, especially when i put my wallet in my pocket.

however, if you have any big/fat wallet, thats already thick to begin with; then you wont feel any difference when you have the USB card stored in your wallet.

the usb card is as thick as two-three credit cards stacked together.

I lucked out and got a working USB drive when I bought one from the sale Ubisoft had on these last year for $35 if I remember right.

I'm not 100% certain about this, but I think gamestop might be selling this new for $29.95 in store....I was in one store last week and they had one these up on the wall with a price sign that I'm pretty sure was $29.95.

bread's done
Back