Splinter Cell-Double Agent for orig. XBox $8.99 @ VDOwarehouse

eaglebeak

CAGiversary!
http://www.vdowarehouse.com/products/detail.cfm?productid=G011724

This game is for the original Xbox and is completely different from the 360 version, and it is backwards compatible on the 360.

Here is the Gamespot review:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/splintercell4/index.html?tag=result;title;5

I have never purchased anything from VDOwarehouse so I don't know their reputation.

EDIT: price increased from $5.99 to $8.99

Back in Stock as of 7/7

They have quite a few older XBox titles that are 4.99 and up, all new and sealed. Here is a list of just a few I could remember.

(OOS)Pariah

(OOS) Serious Sam2
Chronicles of Riddick
Phantom Dust
Cold War
Razes Hell
(OOS) Nightmare Before Xmas

(OOS) Still Life
True Crime NYC Collector Edition

Just placed an order for this and three other games. Shipping was $6.20, via expedited mail (priority mail, I'd guess), with no tax calculated.

[quote name='Scorch']if it is, it's not on the list[/QUOTE]

I guess you guys are looking under "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent"? It is on that page, it's just titled "Splinter Cell: Double Agent".

[quote name='Master Shake']Um, it is on the list.[/quote]

Your right.......Sorry......I guess I need glasses!...:oops:

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Is this new or used?
Good deal if new, used I can get for the same around ebay lately.[/quote]

New......there is no mention anywhere on the site that they sell used games. The USD by each item, I believe, is meant to signify U.S.Dollars for payment.

I've wanted the Xbox version for awhile now, but I've never ordered from this site before. Since it goes through Paypal I feel a little more comfortable about it now though.

Ordered, thanks eaglebeak!

EDIT\ Yeah it does say $8.99 now! I guess I made my order just before the price increased.

Just ordered one. Thanks eaglebeak. Now I can quit waiting for Best Buy to drop it. I was hoping to get it for 19.99, so 12.27 shipped is still a pretty good deal to me.

I bought this from Half.com from their Ebay/Half.com username (I didn't know they had an actual website). I got the game about a week later and it was new. It was sent to me in a padded envelope and even had an invoice.

I have the 360 version also, but never got far into it. They are completely different from the beginning at least. I like the Xbox version better.

[quote name='Alien Spider']I received shipment confirmation today. Now all I have to do is wait.[/quote]Mine was at "Picking" up until today, and now it's at "Ready". :whistle2:s

I guess they should ship today.

I just bought this from VDOwarehouse through Amazon about a month ago - it was $15 and change then but $3.49 shipping. Game came brand new, no complaints.

The four games I picked up, SC: DA, Gun (360), Still Life and Painkiller: Hell Wars showed up Tuesday in the mail. All were new & sealed and packaged well. I'll order from them again for decently priced stuff, as some of their "normal" prices where a little out of whack.

[quote name='shrike4242']The four games I picked up, SC: DA, Gun (360), Still Life and Painkiller: Hell Wars showed up Tuesday in the mail. All were new & sealed and packaged well. I'll order from them again for decently priced stuff, as some of their "normal" prices where a little out of whack.[/quote]

I agree, some of their "normal" prices are pretty bizarre, but there are a few good deals for the older systems. Got my order a few days ago as well. No complaints. New and sealed and packaged well. I'd order again from them too.

:D

i went ahead and ordered myself a copy of:

Splinter Cell: DA
Thief: DS

hopefully they come though. Many thanks, OP! :)

i'm sure any CAGer worth his/her salt has already thought of/done this, but... FYI (Disclaimer: I DO NOT advocate or support such practices!): you can buy Splinter Cell-Double Agent from this deal, and return it to Wal-Mart for store credit/gift card (i did so, and made about a 30$ profit) of at least 30$ as the game still goes for an MSRP of 34-39$ @ most retail outlets...

*runs away*

Finally, I pickup SC: DA (XBOX) $9, Aeon Flux (XBOX) $7, The Godfather the Game - (XBOX) $8, and Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (XBOX) $9 ... under $40 shipped is steal deal. I'll sell SC: DA and The Godfather to my buddy for $25. I loves painkiller on PC version is kickass but somehow XBOX version is unforgiven.

[quote name='sirplue']*fraud post removed*[/quote]
If you don't advocate fraud, why're you posting about how to do it? fucking hypocritical asshole. Sure, you don't advocate it. :roll:

[quote name='shrike4242']If you don't advocate fraud, why're you posting about how to do it? fucking hypocritical asshole. Sure, you don't advocate it. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Not only posted, but stated he did it.

Why isn't shit like that an automatic perma-ban? Anyhow, off to visit the site now, I must've missed this thread back when it started.

[quote name='Halo05']Why isn't shit like that an automatic perma-ban? Anyhow, off to visit the site now, I must've missed this thread back when it started.[/quote]It's been reported to the mods. What they do with it is their decision.

Back on-topic, there's some interesting games on there for cheap prices, though their "normal" prices on some items are completely out of whack.

[quote name='sirplue']jeez.[/quote]You're the one comitting fraud, not me. If you're that hard up for $30, go find a job and earn the money, don't defraud a company by returning something you didn't buy there.

I was about to order DA but my brother spoke up after reading several reviews, saying the site was unreliable, and some people didn't recieve packages for up to a month or two, and recieved poor customer support...any positive notes from CAGs?

$uck I ordered 4 games... 1 game is OOS & canceled. They shipped out 2 games & they charged me 3 games. They told me all shipment is weight & scale it b4 they ship the items out. My package is 3 games weight but i only see 2 games when i opened it.... Oh well, i'll send them a letter again tomorrow.

I ordered two copies for system link play.
I got them with no problems.

It was even faster than I thought it would be.
I will admit, I was sceptical.

Great game! Still looks fantastic on original XBOX and 360. Ive been playing both this weekend cause the 360 one froze twice on me mid mission!!!:bomb:

bread's done
Back