Splinter Cell: Double Agent (XBOX 360) - $6.99 NEW at Gamefunk

[quote name='Local']Seems to be working, just ordered one.[/QUOTE]
I thought I ordered one, but when I completed the sale, it said my cart was empty. Maybe you beat me to it?

I didn't really pay attention to my cart afterwards...but they emailed me a confirmation and everything...so we'll see.

You would have known if it didn't go through. I clicked submit and just kind of took me back to where I started without any kind of order summary screen. And I didn't get an email.

[quote name='ohboy10451']not really a deal, yet not awful either if that makes any sense. Goozex has it for 100 pts[/QUOTE]

Hmm... better. Thanks!

Actually, it's 200 points, but I might get Chaos Theory instead. Then I can reenact all those G4 Bob and Steve bits.

Wait, it is 100. What was I looking at?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really shady company anyway, if they did has some in stock they would try to hike the price.

[quote name='Jay']Really shady company anyway, if they did has some in stock they would try to hike the price.[/QUOTE]

How is gamefunk shady? Numerous people (not me though) have ordered from there with no problems. Plus staff from gamefunk post here from time to time.

[quote name='Jay']Really shady company anyway, if they did has some in stock they would try to hike the price.[/QUOTE]

You clearly no nothing about Gamefunk. Thus far I've scored a copy of Marvel:UA for $3, a bigger PSP battery for $15, and a set of PSP earbuds with the music controls on them for $8. They've followed through on every one with fast shipping.

I don't doubt you recived your games but i've seen them raise prices on items when the game has been posted on cag.

Wow, what are you talking about? I've ordered from them and they've been nothing but aces.

I ordered LoZ:pH from them when they had the deal and it was new in package. Didn't have any issues.

Anyway it looks like this deal is DEAD. They are OoS.

The only thing shady here is this lone poster trying to scare with something no one else on CAG has ever experienced. As mentioned they even occasionally pop their head in to comment on the deals here.

Are you sure that you weren't trying to buy used, they sold out and only new - at a higher price - was offered. Yes that is raising the price, but that's because its a different product.

Proof please, because you seem to be alone in this.

Looks like this deal is back. I went to the site to check on this deal for a buddy of mine and it is not OoS and it's still $6.99.

[quote name='TheH2s']Looks like this deal is back. I went to the site to check on this deal for a buddy of mine and it is not OoS and it's still $6.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up... Just picked this and smackdown vs raw 07 for $13 total... Nice deal.

Kevin

I'm playing Double Agent right now. I think if you liked Chaos Theory, you'll like Double Agent too. Very similar gameplay, but with the dual objectives thing, which is sort of interesting. (Maybe not QUITE as polished?)

I still think Splinter Cell is a big step back from like Deus Ex or System Shock or something (and I like the two PSP Syphon Filter games better too), but I definitely like these, and they're worth a lot more than $7.

Missed getting in on this deal, but in checking out their site found the "like new" Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundle for $5.50 and decided it was well worth it for that ($8.14 total with shipping). So thanks OP, for pointing out the site anyway!

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Wow, what are you talking about? I've ordered from them and they've been nothing but aces.[/QUOTE]

Like you're the only person who has done buisness with them.

I bought my PS3 60 GB from them back in December for $399.99 and it works like a dream. They shipped it fast too. Gamefunk is good people!

[quote name='arcane93']Missed getting in on this deal, but in checking out their site found the "like new" Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundle for $5.50 and decided it was well worth it for that ($8.14 total with shipping). So thanks OP, for pointing out the site anyway![/QUOTE]

Well, my Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance came today, so they're pretty quick about shipping. Their concept of "like new" leaves a bit to be desired, though -- the Forza 2 disc is the most scratched up "like new" I've ever seen (it's not awful, but dammit, if it's scratched at all, it's not "like new"). The Marvel disc was in pretty good shape (other than some dust) though.

So they get a C grade from me -- A for quick shipping, but F for meeting specified condition. I might order from them again, but probably not for anything labeled as used.

[quote name='Jay']Like you're the only person who has done buisness with them.[/QUOTE]

And like you're the only person who has ever had a bad experience with a company. I just got a $35 game for $13, shipped from California to Ohio in two days. Quit your whining.

[quote name='Jay']Really shady company anyway, if they did has some in stock they would try to hike the price.[/QUOTE]thats not true i bought forza 2 for 4$ within a week

Well i'm going to speak my mind regardless of what any of you say,i'll "whine/bitch" as long as its about the topic at hand if you don't like what i say ignore me and move on.

bread's done
Back