Splinter Cell HD Collection $16 FS

In for one.
bnmhjk

Y u no $10 yet? Seriously though, this game has been hanging around the $15-$20 range for the longest time. What's up with that?

Edit: In retrospect, I finished the first one and the last one. I think I still have the second one laying around the house somewhere. I probably won't get this then. I'm glad I realized that.

[quote name='blinknot4']Chaos Theory is great. The other 2 have been meh'd in this collection...[/QUOTE]

Can you expand on that further? Did they not do much to improve the graphics on the first two?

[quote name='cycophuk']Can you expand on that further? Did they not do much to improve the graphics on the first two?[/QUOTE]

Yes, speaking candidly, the first 2 look... dated. But CT alone is definitely worth the $16 tag here. My personal opinion is that it certainly has 'aged' the best.

Doesn't matter if the games look dated. The games are the best stealth games ever made and much much better than the crap that gets passed as games these days.

I loved Splinter Cell: Double Agent and REALLY loved Splinter Cell: Conviction. I own Xbox original copies of the other three, but never got around to playing them and know I won't since it'll only display on half of my TV screen. So I picked this up since it was so cheap so I can finally play them and utilize my full TV screen.

Never play the series on PS2. How long is the single player for each game?
Anyone try the 3d mode, I heard the framerate suffers and would like some opinions.

I read mixed reviews on this, and its a crappy port from ubisoft.
Not sure if worth $16.00.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back