Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow Demo out soon

will we comming out this week for the PC. There will release the single player in a few days and the multiplayer a few days after that!

I found this out by looking at the splintercell.com site. I can't wait to get this damn game!

i played the PAL version floating around, great game just waiting to pick up mine on the 23rd pre ordered already. Multiplayer is pretty nice (we were playing on a localized LAN but only downside is small cap for people who can play at once)

No, its coming out the 23rd. Downloading it now through Gamespot at a whopping 11 KB/sec. I'm sure it'll be worth it though.

[quote name='st0neface']No, its coming out the 23rd. Downloading it now through Gamespot at a whopping 11 KB/sec. I'm sure it'll be worth it though.[/quote]

I'm guessing that you have dial-up? I know how it feels. I used to have compuserve. Damn that thing sucked. Well now I have rr and I am dling it a 100+ KB/sec

[quote name='sexdrugsandrocknroll'][quote name='st0neface']No, its coming out the 23rd. Downloading it now through Gamespot at a whopping 11 KB/sec. I'm sure it'll be worth it though.[/quote]

I'm guessing that you have dial-up? I know how it feels. I used to have compuserve. Damn that thing sucked. Well now I have rr and I am dling it a 100+ KB/sec[/quote]

Gamespot is incredibly slow ieven with cable. I recommend just waiting in line on File front

I want to get it but I have to hear about the keypads.

I played though SC but the keypads drive me nuts(I can't even play through it again as they are so annoying)

bread's done
Back