Split/Second on XB360 for $15.40 NEW w/ Free Shipping

[quote name='cynicalaa22']What I see: PS3 - $27.99, Xbox 360 - $15.40, PSP - $19.99, PC - $10.90[/QUOTE]

I'm seeing PS3 @ 19.99 as well from amazon...

Be warned if you want to buy this to 1K it; the difficulty(random unfairness) spikes after the third set of races and the time trials will make you want scream. On the plus side, once you do all that you are really good at the game. I would rate it second to Hot Pursuit, both give you an excellent sense of speed and danger.

[quote name='FinsUp99']Up to $17.09 for XBOX. About even enough to go PS3 now.[/QUOTE]

$17.99 now, fuck this, deal is more or less dead.

EDIT: and yes, a couple of $$ is the deciding factor for me :cool:

This game is driving me insane. Broken ruberbanding AI makes for alot of repetition and thrown controllers, IMO.

[quote name='meta460085']This game is driving me insane. Broken ruberbanding AI makes for alot of repetition and thrown controllers, IMO.[/QUOTE]

It has rubber band AI? How bad are we talking, Mario Kart (semi-bad) or Jak X Racing (so bad that it's literally impossible to get more then a 3 second 1st place lead)?

The rubber banding is bad (you could be a mile ahead and suddenly the AI is on your tail in the home stretch), but not awful (routinely pass you on the home stretch).

The game is a blast. Very underrated game from last year. One of my favorites.

Yea, I gave up on this game finally, too hard fir this old fragile gamer. Sucks cause online was a good time though Blur is definately a better game again IMO.

bread's done
Back