Split Second w/ Exclusive Vehicle & Mini Strategy Guide (PS3/Xbox360) = $9.96 + FS!

[quote name='MSI Magus']Yes and its not that hard to own 2 cars, a pool, to go out to dinner all the time or buy/do any other little thing you want. Yes I could get a 360 for like $200...or I could take that $200, take my wife out to a nice dinner and still have $150 left to toss in to paying off our house or in to our retirement fund. Point is you should not buy every last little thing you want...its why the average American is broke.[/QUOTE]

Or you could just buy one used. I live in a small community an a quick search on Craigslist brings up one for $40 w/2 controllers and another for $100 w/Black Ops and Forza.

Then, spend a few $ on Family Game Night and play the Xbox with da wife;)

Darn halo reach custom games! Since my walmart is 2 minutes away I guess I'll try to price match tomorrow if they have it. My walmart is pretty bad with it's video game section. Wish me luck

Wal-Mart price matching it's own website ... yeah, good luck with that. They don't do it[quote name='garrett007']Darn halo reach custom games! Since my walmart is 2 minutes away I guess I'll try to price match tomorrow if they have it. My walmart is pretty bad with it's video game section. Wish me luck[/QUOTE]

I guess I should have ordered a copy of Split/Second this morning when I saw this. I didn't think it would sell out so quickly.

[quote name='shadowkast']Wal-Mart price matching it's own website ... yeah, good luck with that. They don't do it[/QUOTE]

Someone was successful with toy story 3. Doesn't hurt to try.

Really?! Good for them. It's stated on their policy that they don't pm their own website. Stupid i know. Though I have tried a few times even though I know this. Never hurts to try, again, good luck. Jealous of all you who got this deal!,[quote name='garrett007']Someone was successful with toy story 3. Doesn't hurt to try.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']Really?! Good for them. It's stated on their policy that they don't pm their own website. Stupid i know. Though I have tried a few times even though I know this. Never hurts to try, again, good luck. Jealous of all you who got this deal!,[/QUOTE]

Well its worth trying again, a month ago they had Socom 4 on the site for like $44 and in store was $59.99 and the electronics guy gladly price matched the walmart site for it, he just had to confirm it.

I think that with there new "Match It" campaign they are running that it would kind of conflict with them saying we will price match any advertised item but wont do our site.. lol kinda false advertising in a way if they match anything but the site lol.

[quote name='fatboyjam']Being "out of stock' kindof kills the deal. Time to close this thread yet?[/QUOTE]

Not yet. It goes in and out of stock. I've bought 5 different copies now today and yesterday :bouncy:

Great deal for the game, but the AI is very cheap! Worst rubber-banding I've seen in a game in a while. Loved how the course changed each lap though.

Anyone had any luck with Best Buy matching? At this price, I would buy it again and over look the AI... lol

[quote name='shadowkast']Wal-Mart price matching it's own website ... yeah, good luck with that. They don't do it[/QUOTE]
Yeah, which is fucked up considering their motto is "we price match"

I stopped shopping at walmart along time ago, it's the only store that i know of that refuses to price match their fucking products, BB, target and toysrus always price matches their online prices, atleast here they do.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Well its worth trying again, a month ago they had Socom 4 on the site for like $44 and in store was $59.99 and the electronics guy gladly price matched the walmart site for it, he just had to confirm it.

I think that with there new "Match It" campaign they are running that it would kind of conflict with them saying we will price match any advertised item but wont do our site.. lol kinda false advertising in a way if they match anything but the site lol.[/QUOTE]
You got one of the rare nice guys, in orientation they tell you that you do not price match the website, they are very strict on that.

geez, if you're going to buy multiple to flip, don't announce it in a thread full of people who missed out on the deal. That's a dick move.

[quote name='Necrozilla']Probably just to stop people price-matching the website for the time being.[/QUOTE]

or it's just dead. It's been OOS now for a while, probably time to close this down.

[quote name='Dark Rider']OP, I would add "dead" into the title.[/QUOTE]

If people would stop bumping it to say its "dead" then the post won't keep being pushed to the top of page 1 and would die on its own accord.

I was hoping this would come back in stock, and using Paypal makes it even better/easier! Thanks OP, and thanks to those who bumped the thread with the in-stock notices! :D

[quote name='Muthafodder']Awesome ...thanks...I thought this was a new thread.[/QUOTE]
Nope. Same old thread, which luckily didn't get tossed to the graveyard as of yet. I'm kinda miffed I didn't get to Blockbuster during their BOGO sale this last time though, as S/S is $14.99 there, so I could've bought that game and another one for $15.

How do I know it's in stock at BBV for $15? I used the Google Shopping search and it popped up Blockbuster as one of the places that has it and the price.;)

[quote name='HellMark']Ordered a copy for PS3. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

yea it's really fun! I rented it before and had a blast. I think you can EASILY get $10 worth of entertainment from it.

------

Also mine arrived today! Along with my Killzone 3 HE from Amazon, so good day here for me!

[quote name='guitarguy']has anyone played the game? is it really any good or just crap for $10?[/QUOTE]

For $10 it's a steal. If you like the Burnout series, you'll like Split Second. Granted you can't check the cars as much in Split Second, BUT you're "boost meter" serves as kind of a "trap severity" meter in the sense that you can trigger buildings to topple on your opponents, or cause that gas station to explode with them in it.

Of course you have to be careful to not get yourself caught in the trap you sprung.

Shame that there won't be a Split Second 2

bread's done
Back