Split Second w/ Exclusive Vehicle & Mini Strategy Guide (PS3/Xbox360) = $9.96 + FS!

[quote name='DesertLeo']Just ordered 30 copies.

1 for ps3
1 for 360
3 for my wiibox3
2 for my built in bathtub 360's
1 to consume and gain its power
1 to put in my bike tire to make neat clicky clack noises
2 to will to my son
And the rest to make a bitchin vest to go clubbing in[/QUOTE]
lol

1 for ps3
1 for 360
3 for my wiibox3
2 to will to my son

19 for a vest? Surely that's not enough! More, I say sir, MORE!

I got one for the 360, that I'd like to trade for the PS3 version if anyone has it. Thanks!

Oh, and the 7GB install is a lie. It's only 3.7 GB.

[quote name='chunlirocks']One ps3 copy for my house
One 360 copy for my house
One 360 copy for my ride (back seat paradise)
One ps3 copy for my friend in Colorado (online)
One 360 copy for my brother's house

All copies will be played extensively.

Troll much douchbag ?[/QUOTE]

OK man. pics of the setup in your ride? got to see this.

[quote name='M3wThr33']19 for a vest? Surely that's not enough! More, I say sir, MORE![/QUOTE]

[quote name='sikboy1029']Sold out? Guess that's what happens when people buy 12 copies :([/QUOTE]

see? its because of hoarders that i can ONLY buy 19 for my crack-a-lackin vest

i'll be a laughing stock now.

WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN???

Just ordered the PS3 version for $9.73 after discount (would have been less, but sales tax ruined it).

JUST TO CONFIRM:

UPSMI (Mail Innovations) hands off the shipment to a USPS close to your region so they deliver it. So you'll get it through USPS.

1 for ps3
1 for 360
3 for my wiibox3
2 to will to my son

[quote name='DesertLeo']see? its because of hoarders that i can ONLY buy 19 for my crack-a-lackin vest

i'll be a laughing stock now.

WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN???[/QUOTE]

Very funny. :applause::applause: Very clever.

So is the PS3 version better or something? I've seen many of you asking for the PS3 version to be restocked. I ordered the 360 one first day based on controller preference for racing games and have just received it. If it's better on the PS3, let me know so I'll order it again and return the 360 version.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']So is the PS3 version better or something? I've seen many of you asking for the PS3 version to be restocked. I ordered the 360 one first day based on controller preference for racing games and have just received it. If it's better on the PS3, let me know so I'll order it again and return the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

I saw a video review (I think it was GameTrailers) that said this game was built on PS3 first and ported to 360 (like LA Noire was). The differences would be minimal still and it really becomes a preference thing on 360 controller vs PS3 controller for a racing game as well as which one would have a better online community if you are interested in the online component.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']So is the PS3 version better or something? I've seen many of you asking for the PS3 version to be restocked. I ordered the 360 one first day based on controller preference for racing games and have just received it. If it's better on the PS3, let me know so I'll order it again and return the 360 version.[/QUOTE]
Some people only own one system, you know.

I prefer PS3 games over 360 games, UNLESS, the 360 version has some drastic differences. It's probably because I prefer the PS3 over the 360 in general. But, I have love for all the systems, except you 3DO. :bomb:

Its back in stock
nope out of stock again
now its back
...gone again

Had the PS3 version in my cart but when i tried to checkout they told me they were out and to remove it from my cart. So i switched to the 360 version and got it, confirmed and everything.

some people only own one system?
what, like one of each?
Whatever do you play in the car as your being driven about, or in the bathroom when the mood strikes?

Well a friend of mine is visiting PR @ the end of the month so I just ordered one copy (360) and put his shipping address. :)

$10 is a steal IMO.

[quote name='sdragon']I prefer PS3 games over 360 games, UNLESS, the 360 version has some drastic differences. It's probably because I prefer the PS3 over the 360 in general. But, I have love for all the systems, except you 3DO. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I prefer the 360 controller for racing games.

Plus, I've decided to only get 1st party PS3 games from now on thanx to XBL.

[quote name='javierlp']I prefer the 360 controller for racing games.

Plus, I've decided to only get 1st party PS3 games from now on thanx to XBL.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Only first party or multiplatform with Sony exclusive offers or lead platform that is significantly better (very rare). If I have to pay one $50/$60 for online service, it'd be XBL. PSN+ has nothing to offer besides cloud save... and even that is debatable if it weren't for them stupid locked saves.

Please don't let this thread keep getting bumped for this ott discussion. Please, take it else where[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Same here. First party or multiplatform with Sony exclusive offers or lead platform that is significantly better (very rare). If I have to pay one $50/$60 for online service, it'd be XBL. PSN+ has nothing to offer besides cloud save... and even that is debatable if it weren't for them stupid locked saves.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']Please don't let this thread keep getting bumped for this ott discussion. Please, take it else where[/QUOTE]

Ok. We'll stop now. :D

Those who received the game in the mail, is the bonus armored vehicle a XBL/PSN download code? Has it expired yet?

Seriously, why would anyone ship via UPS Mail Innovations? Why not just go straight through USPS? My order has been to my city for 2 days now, and it won't be delivered til Thursday because it's now processed from UPS to USPS. Definitely not Innovative.

[quote name='sdragon']I have love for all the systems, except you 3DO. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I just sold my old FZ-1 3DO system a few days ago to another collector. Thing was built like a tank, but all of its games are just soooo bad.

[quote name='nypickle']the link in the OP is useless now. The individual links to the PS3 and 360 copies still exist.

XBOX 360 one here (in stock as of this post): http://www.walmart.com/ip/Split-Second-Walmart-Exclusive-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/13341390

PS3 here (OOS currently): http://www.walmart.com/ip/Split-Second-Walmart-Exclusive-PS3-PlayStation-3/13341391[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Wish I'd have seen this earlier. I tried and tried to find the game via their website and it would not come up. I'll keep that link open in a separate tab. Hopefully I'll be able to make it in on this deal.

Unrelated to the deal, but as a heads up: the new Cars 2 game is very similar to Split/Second if you need a fun game (that's not super simple) to play with your lil ones. :)

Weird, tracking yesterday said it was transferred to USPS (from UPS) for a 13th delivery, but now it's in UPS' hands for a 14th delivery.

wow finally got an order through for 2. It's already saying OOS but paypal was charged and got an email from walmart saying the order is processing. Very strange for a game to be constantly in stock/out of stock. Hopefully mine ship, haven't played a good racing game since NFS:HP

[quote name='tbassett']wow finally got an order through for 2. It's already saying OOS but paypal was charged and got an email from walmart saying the order is processing. Very strange for a game to be constantly in stock/out of stock. Hopefully mine ship, haven't played a good racing game since NFS:HP[/QUOTE]

Release date for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit: - November 16, 2010
Release date for Split/Second: - May 18, 2010

#-o

[quote name='xilly']Release date for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit: - November 16, 2010
Release date for Split/Second: - May 18, 2010

#-o[/QUOTE]

ouch you got me, quite embarrassing. I played a newer game before an older game I never picked up. please don't tell anyone

[quote name='AwRy108']Would someone please mark this deal as "DEAD", it's been unavailable for quite some time.[/QUOTE]

i got an order through this morning, probably 2 hours ago

[quote name='kouleefoh']Seriously, why would anyone ship via UPS Mail Innovations? Why not just go straight through USPS? My order has been to my city for 2 days now, and it won't be delivered til Thursday because it's now processed from UPS to USPS. Definitely not Innovative.[/QUOTE]

Mine changed hands within a few hours. UPS handed it over overnight and it was delivered the next day. Maybe someone is just slow in your area?

[quote name='tbassett']i got an order through this morning, probably 2 hours ago[/QUOTE]

The item was removed from their website completely over 2 days ago. How exactly did you manage that?

bread's done
Back