SPONGEBOB is the . . . . devil??

ninjalunchbox79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Well this is way off topic , LOL. Woke up this morn. to my wife watching spongebob squarepants , its not a bad show but I can only take so much of it!!! Now I like crazy stupid stuff , but this show OMG!! You know they either have stoned out 20 olds writing episodes or some 10 year olds cracked out on sugar who in turn crank out there episodes in under a minute and then pay them in Spongebob merchandise. Nick toons when I was growing up was awesome , Ren&Stimpy , Rocko's modern life , & Doug. Those were the days . . . so this is my take on the whole spongebob world . .
Spongebob is SATAN
Patrick Starfish - Sadam Hussien
Squdward - Hitler
Mr. Crabs - Dhali Lama

Well thats my rant on Spongebob :applause:

You know why you enjoyed those types of shows more while you were 7?
Because you were 7 years old!

[quote name='crystalklear64']Grow up? I'm 38 years old.[/quote]

Well lets see I am grown up , & its my opinion , & I do enjoy Spongebob . . . I guess in lil amounts. Take my post as it is , not what you want it to be:applause:

[quote name='crystalklear64']Grow up? I'm 38 years old.[/quote]

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a cartoon in my life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHyU0craHKg

I personally love spongebob. It does take a certain kind of humor to enjoy it (stoner) but then again so does adult swim stuff. I find that humor like that can be hit or miss though. I have no shame admitting i love it but understand those that dont. Kinda like brit humor, just takes certain kind of person to enjoy it.

And about Patrick being Saddam is way off, more like GW Bush.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a cartoon in my life...
[/QUOTE]

It is far and away the best cartoon on TV right now.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']Well lets see I am grown up , & its my opinion , & I do enjoy Spongebob . . . I guess in lil amounts. Take my post as it is , not what you want it to be:applause:[/QUOTE]
what the fuck are you talking about?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Is it possible to be more wrong? [/QUOTE]

Maybe if I was wearing something from T-Shirt Hell.

[quote name='Strell']Maybe if I was wearing something from T-Shirt Hell.[/quote]

That has absolutely no relation to the discussion at hand, and is a weak comeback. A shirt as a response? Really? I expected better.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'] I expected better.[/QUOTE]

Awww, how cute. And I mean that in the angriest, most alternative way.

bread's done
Back