Spore Galactic Edition Pre-order @ BB.com $59.99 and $10 off a PC game $29.99 and up

masterphu

CAGiversary!
BestBuy.com has the Spore Galactic Edition for $59.99 ($20 off the $79.99 elsewhere) and there's an additional $10 off if you buy another PC game that's priced at $29.99 and above.

Spore Galactic Edition

EDIT: Included the additional Save $10 Offer

Last edited by a moderator:
They honored the Halo 3 Legendary Edition for $30 less than MSRP, but I wish I would have waited for it to be $60 Amazon.

Actually $50 if you click on "Save $10"

My CC won't work though. Do they charget it right away?

Guess i'll pray it still works when i get home.

Meh, it only seems to take $10 off one of the four on the "Save $10 page" so it's not really worth it to me. So I assume it's changed since the last reply. Although the Galactic Edition at $60 is still tempting compared to the inflated $80 price you find it everywhere else.

Although it says "Save $10 find out how"... I can't seem to get the $10 off of the Galactic Edition. Anyone know how to apply it?

*EDIT*

Wait... nevermind. If you read carefully, you only save $10 if you buy an additional PC title that's priced $29.99 or more. Might be good if you plan on buying multiple copies of Spore (which I plan to do unless you can share CD key's with multiple computers).

Wait... nevermind. If you read carefully, you only save $10 if you buy an additional PC title that's priced $29.99 or more. Might be good if you plan on buying multiple copies of Spore (which I plan to do unless you can share CD key's with multiple computers).

[quote name='hmbtnguy']So Bestbuy.com's galactic price went up to the standard $80. If anyone pre-ordered it for $60, did they end up charging you $80?[/quote]
They don't charge you till it ships, but my order is still "in process" and $60 ($67 with tax+shipping)

[quote name='hmbtnguy']So Bestbuy.com's galactic price went up to the standard $80. If anyone pre-ordered it for $60, did they end up charging you $80?[/quote]

oh man. I need to check this site every hour to catch these deals, it seems.

I guess it'll be the standard edition for me.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']This deal needs to be put in the graveyard. It's been at the full retail for several days now.[/QUOTE]

More like a full month ;)

[quote name='hmbtnguy']So Bestbuy.com's galactic price went up to the standard $80. If anyone pre-ordered it for $60, did they end up charging you $80?[/QUOTE]

Generally, there tends to be one of two scenarios in these cases:
1. The company cancels the pre-order and apologizes for any inconvenience. They might also give a gift card or coupon to the affected.
2. They'll go through with fulfilling the order at the promised price.

Though it depends on how many pre-orders were placed at $60 and how many are being placed now, I have a feeling that scenario 2 is the more likely case. They would never charge the MSRP without first obtaining permission from the consumer to continue with the order, since doing so without permission can potentially put them in some hot water.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']More like a full month ;)[/quote]

ha, I really need to look at the date of the original post. I thought I missed this deal by hours, not months. :lol:

bread's done
Back