Sports Champions (PS3) $6.99-USED at Gamestop

I have been playing Sports Champions since yesterday and have been really enjoying it. Best $1.92 i spent. Thinking about going to Target to pick up the EA Active 2 for $10.

just in the last month i got a few games for Move, they aren't all the best but it's good to have some variety. all cheap too like create, kung fu rider, lbp 2, kz3, no more heroes, tumble, funky lab rat, sports champions, and gonna get house of the dead overkill and child of eden. so yay

[quote name='Velo214']just in the last month i got a few games for Move, they aren't all the best but it's good to have some variety. all cheap too like create, kung fu rider, lbp 2, kz3, no more heroes, tumble, funky lab rat, sports champions, and gonna get house of the dead overkill and child of eden. so yay[/QUOTE]same here, I was grabbing the $5-$10 clearance titles the shoot, the fight, Ku Fu Rider along with time crisis, KZ3, Socom FDE & LBP2. I'll pick up a few more here & there. What's missing are some killer AAA must own games. It'll become their "flagship" title that other will copy & once a company gets 2 mil sold off a game not dance, shooter, ultra kiddie etc then others will follow. That new Tiger woods bundle isn't gonna cut it they would've done better with no more heroes.

d up a used copy today at my local GS....that I avoid like the plague unless they have an exceptional deal. Dude was trying to tell me it was 9.99, but I had him scan and check it and sure enough....6.99. He tried to hit me up for a COD MW3 reserve, but I put the kibosh on that immediately. The game itself is actually pretty cool. The Bocce Ball is one you really never saw much of from previews and reviews, but I find that to be simple, yet entertaining.

Just picked this up in store in Winchester Va. Sticker said $9.99 but rang up $6.99. New to PS3, Move and CAG. So I picked it up and posted about it! First post to. Love the site.

Matsui

bread's done
Back