Sprung - Nintendo DS $19.99 + $1 Shipping

Its really dopey, but surprisingly fun. My GF's played through a bit of it too. I just hope they make one that is either licensed(love hina? InuYasha?) or at least doesnt read like the journal of a 6th grader.

Fun game, but tough at times. Kinda like a dating choose-your-own-adventure /RPG, since it's mostly selecting paths trhough conversations and collecting/using items you find/buy. Completed it once, and it was enjoyable. My wife also gave it go and liked it. Not a lot of replayability (unless you want to play through the story as the opposite sex, which I heard is actually pretty different -- you can play through as either a guy or girl). Only pictures (concept drawing, etc.) are unlockable, nothing additional.

The story was written by someone who wrote for the OC or some show like that. (Sorry can't remember exactly which). Probably worth $21.

If you can settle for a preowned copy (says guaranteed box instructions) it's $19.99 at ebgames.com but with coupons/edge and such that's what about 25% off and free shipping?

I bought the game around christmas when someone gave me dupes of Spiderman 2, I actually enjoyed it alot. I've never played a dating sim before but this was pretty fun in my opinion. It can get pretty frustrating at times (if u don't do certian sequences exactly correct you're screwed) but it was a fun little diversion.

bread's done
Back