Spy Ears!

Those look pretty cool. I've got a sealed copy of Primal (PS2) available to trade if you're interested. If not, I'll prolly buy a couple anyway. Lemme know, thanks.

Works for me. I think I paid like $3 for it, which is probably close to your cost for 5 ears. At least, close enough for me. If interested, shoot me a PM and we can swap mailing addresses.

Not, sure they do make everything alot loader so you can hear farther but its not likly someone is going to be talking to themself and saying the answers :)

[quote name='fashoinfightpause']lets say i was trying to cheat on an exam. would these spyears help me out?[/quote]

Buy 2. While taking the exam, whisper the question, and have a friend use one of the spyears outside the classroom to hear the question. Your friend will then look up the answer and whisper it. You will be wearing one of these inconspicuous little devices (which your teacher will think is just an FM radio, completely allowed during tests, I am sure), and you will be able to hear your friend give you the answer. Figure on about 3-4 minutes per multiple choice question. Or you could study. Tough call.

bread's done
Back