Spy Games (Wii) and Avatar (Wii) cheap on amazon

Had you put the names of the these games in the title I wouldn't have wasted my time clicking on this....then again,I guess that's WHY you didn't put the names in the title.....

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Had you put the names of the these games in the title I wouldn't have wasted my time clicking on this....then again,I guess that's WHY you didn't put the names in the title.....[/quote]Fixed that little issue.

[quote name='regis100']Too much shovelware on the Wii!!! Reminds me of the NES...[/QUOTE]
...and the Atari 2600 ...and the SNES ...and the PlayStation ...and the PS2 ...and every other successful video-game system in history.

--R.J.

Very true. Only the unsuccessful systems don't get shovelware because no one wants to bother. Of course, it's not like a lot of the N-Gage games were all that great to begin with, but it never got Gingerbread Ninja.

There was absolutely never a system with this level of shovelware at the same point in its life. Towards the end, all successful systems have their share of crap, but it's really bad with the Wii not even two years out.

[quote name='mkelehan']There was absolutely never a system with this level of shovelware at the same point in its life. Towards the end, all successful systems have their share of crap, but it's really bad with the Wii not even two years out.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Nintendo is the only video game company which has no quality standards group. Essentially, if you pay the fee to become a developer, you can release whatever you want for the Wii or DS. Sony never opens the flood gates until long after the console is basically dead. Microsoft just stops support altogether preventing the shovelware flood.

[quote name='whitedeath']i only posted these becuase of the trade 2 extra 10 bucks at GS[/quote]

Highly doubt they'd actually get processed and shipped to your house by the 29th (which is when the promotion ends). Furthermore, you'd only get about an extra 1-2 bucks out of it. Good effort though.

And yes...there is a TON of shovelware on the Wii. More then any other system out there. The Wii is very successful, but it's simply because of the media and the price. I can predict that only half of the people who bought Wii's actually use them on a weekly basis.

bread's done
Back