Spyro and Crash games - Will Pay $$

starboyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Looking for Spyro and Crash games on PS1, but no need for Crash Team Racing or Crash Bash. Will pay $$; ideally, 7$ per disc, shipped I found an EB that carries them, but have no intention of making a daytrip out of it just to find some old PSOne stuff.

Hope to hear from someone soon, and thanks for taking the time to check this out!

EDIT 3-23-07 - Everyone has been GREAT in helping me acquire all the Spryo's, and all but the last Crash. So, anyone have a copy of Warped they'd be willing to separate with??

Yeah, discs work just as well- I only ask that they are playable. I don't care too much about the underside (as I'll be using these for POPstation, just make sure they aren't completely coaster-ed), but the tops will need to be shiny and clear. I'm thinking ~15$ plus shipping if they don't have the cases, ~20$ if they do (for Spyro 1-3). Same idea of ranging for Crash.

[quote name='starboyk']Yeah, discs work just as well- I only ask that they are playable. I don't care too much about the underside (as I'll be using these for POPstation, just make sure they aren't completely coaster-ed), but the tops will need to be shiny and clear. I'm thinking ~15$ plus shipping if they don't have the cases, ~20$ if they do (for Spyro 1-3). Same idea of ranging for Crash.[/quote]
ill see what i can do man!

You probably aren't interested but I have:

The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning Sealed
Crash Nitro Kart Sealed

Both for GC

bread's done
Back