Spyro Collector's Edition, Crash Bandicoot Warped (black label), Final Fantasy IX

biggreenmold

CAGiversary!
2/5/09- Crash ends in 41 minutes, only $4.40 right now! Final Fantasy only $10.50, ends in 30 minutes! These are some great deals, Crash normally sells for around $20!

2/4/09- New- Digital picture frames, 22" new lcd, Final Fantasy IX is only $5.50 with 1 day left!

2/3/09- Vintage PS1 closes tonight with controller and sony memory card. Bidding at only $8.50 right now! A girls North Face Denali Jacket New with tags closes tonight also.
.Listed Unreal Tournament for PS3 at 99 cents. Fallout 3 for 360 for .99 cents also!

2/1/2009- Added Resident Evil 4 Guide, Bioshock 360 Sealed, NHL 2K9 PS3 Sealed, Fallout 3 360 Sealed, and Speed Racer Funkeys, plus lots more. Games start at .99. Mention CAG and I will cut a buck off your checkout. Thanks

Decided to sell some of my PS1 games and a few of my older guides that I don't think I will ever use.
The link is to all the items I have up right now, the descriptions are very accurate. Warped is in great condition, SPyro's are very nice, Final Fantasy IX is in near mint condition except for the case itself (the teeth that hold disks 2 and 3 are partially broken), disks and front and rear covers are mint to near mint.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtheblarneystore

thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back