Spyro The Dragon (PSN) Free w/ Qore Episode ($2.99)

RelentlessRolento

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
The latest Qore (2.99) issue on PSN (i think it's issue 13, June 2009) will get you Spyro the Dragon for PS1 for free.

It's basically like getting the game for 50% off since it normally sells for 5.99.

Post info since it has yet to be known if this is like the syphon filter deal that was similar where it was e-mailed or if you can download it immediately. Expect it to be e-mail.

UPDATE:
No need to wait for e-mail... immediate download from the qore episode itself. Thx dstgfx for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wolfpup']I started this a couple of weeks ago and quit playing pretty quickly. It's sort of okay for the first few levels, but just gets boring fast. I remember thinking the same thing at the time. Not worth $3 IMO[/QUOTE]

Wow, I've never heard of anyone not like Spyro the Dragon enough to quit in just a few levels.

I can agree that it gets old fast, but not where the game gets bad. You just play till you get your fill, then come back another day and play some more. I like the simplicity of it to be honest.

bread's done
Back