Square Enix Online Store Sale runs through 6/17

wolverine81

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Got this in my email today:

Ongoing now and lasting until 6/17/2012: the BIGGEST SALE EVER for the Square Enix Online store is in full force! All boxed titles are $10 off for any purchase $19.99 and above while all digital titles are a whopping 25% off!
Save on big titles from 2012 like Army Corps of Hell™ for the PlayStation®Vita or dip into the amazing line-up from 2011 with such titles as Deus Ex®: Human Revolution™ or DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim]™ FINAL FANTASY®!

Would have bought Chrono Trigger for the DS for $9.99 but it's OOS and the cheapest shipping is $6.75, killing the deal for me.

Thanks for the post anyways OP.

This may be a dumb question but I've never used the SE online store before so, do they sell dlc for PS3/360 disc games on the store? I'm guessing the answer is "no" given that it is SE we're talking about here; but it'd be kinda nice to be able to get some of the FFXIII-2 and Deus Ex: HR dlc I've been wanting on sale unless there's any news or rumors of an upcoming sale including dlc.

[quote name='JanusDS']This may be a dumb question but I've never used the SE online store before so, do they sell dlc for PS3/360 disc games on the store? I'm guessing the answer is "no" given that it is SE we're talking about here; but it'd be kinda nice to be able to get some of the FFXIII-2 and Deus Ex: HR dlc I've been wanting on sale unless there's any news or rumors of an upcoming sale including dlc.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they do, or at least I don't see any on the SE store.

[quote name='kidkash03']
Deus Ex: HR worth it for $15? [/QUOTE]

Most definitely!

[quote name='Bosamba']Would have bought Chrono Trigger for the DS for $9.99 but it's OOS and the cheapest shipping is $6.75, killing the deal for me.

Thanks for the post anyways OP.[/QUOTE]

The shipping kills it for me too. I would have been in for Just Cause 2 for $9.99, which is in stock, but shipping is $6.75, so it ends up being a savings of only $3, so I may as well just wait for a better sale.

Is it true that you can't really play Deus Ex as a total stealth/no combat character? From what I have read, you will need to fight enemies even if you didn't want to.

[quote name='Xiemos']Is it true that you can't really play Deus Ex as a total stealth/no combat character? From what I have read, you will need to fight enemies even if you didn't want to.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, the only enemies you have to fight are the bosses. It's been a while since I played, but I had fun trying to get through everything without killing anyone.

Gave up late in the game when I had to keep reloading my saves, though. :)

[quote name='Deserter Goose']If I remember correctly, the only enemies you have to fight are the bosses. It's been a while since I played, but I had fun trying to get through everything without killing anyone.

Gave up late in the game when I had to keep reloading my saves, though. :)[/QUOTE]

You are correct. You can clear the entire game without killing anyone except bosses. It's a very fun and challenging way to play as well.

Thanks OP.

Would love to get Just Cause 2 for $9.99, but the shipping holy crap.
Is it me or way expensive for $6.75 via USPS ???

[quote name='kouleefoh']I clicked on the PS3 section and there are 2 listing for FFXIII, one for $9.99 and the other $19.99 lol. What?[/QUOTE]

both ffxiii are out of stock

[quote name='Guerrilla']Shipping kills it.

All of it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would have bought JC2 again for $10 but not with $6.25 shipping.

Shipping kinda kills the deals. The only great deal would be FFXI Ultimate for the 360 seeing as how I sold my sealed copy on eBay for 200 bucks a few months back. But it's been out of stock on this site since last year; they'll never get it back in stock. They should just remove it.

So how's this for a weird question... FFXI, still playable online through xbox 360? It's 14.99... thinking about getting it just to check it out since I never played it. I would consider the pc version but I have a mac.

[quote name='roymustang']Shipping kinda kills the deals. The only great deal would be FFXI Ultimate for the 360 seeing as how I sold my sealed copy on eBay for 200 bucks a few months back. But it's been out of stock on this site since last year; they'll never get it back in stock. They should just remove it.[/QUOTE]

Same goes for Deus EX: HR AE (PC) [physical copy, not DD].

[quote name='GBAstar']Digital river... say no more.[/QUOTE]
Exactly right! I'll never buy anything from them. Although I've heard that Gametap is even worse than Digital River.

bread's done
Back